Carnival Night

Andy's POV

Ashley and CC jumped in the back of my car while Infinity sat in the passenger seat.

I took off my sunglasses since the sun was setting already, Infinity kept changing radio stations.

These are all sucky, let me just sing.

“SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE!" Infinity shouted.

“Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise!" Ashley sang after making us laugh.

When we got to the carnival CC and Jinxx ran to the game area. Jake and Emily walked towards the swing ride.

Ashley, Infinity and I went in the mirror house. I held Infinity's hand as we went in. Ashley went ahead chuckling.

After I few mirrors we decided to go check out the food tents.

We met up with Emily and the rest of the guys. After we all got something to eat I needed a smoke so the guys came with me while Infinity and Emily went on other rides.

“You like Emily hey?" I asked Jake chuckling.

“Hell yeah I do, she's different and interesting. And I really want to make her life better, she's been through a lot." Jake answered.

“Awe that's nice that you've found someone after that Ella left you." Jinxx said. I could tell we were all happy for Jake he wasn't the same after Ella left him and his mom's death.

“How about you Andy, it's obvious you have a crush on Infinity." Ashley said smirking.

“Haha, she's something. I like how she can be so shy and then soon as she's comfortable she's happy and loud." I answered lighting my cigarette.

“What are those names called when you ship someone with somebody, like Andley is what a few fans call Andy and Ashley." CC asked.

“Ship names?" Jinxx replied.

“Well Emily and Jake's ship name shall be Jamily." CC said seriously then laughed.

“Infindy should be Infinity and Andy's ship name." Jinxx said happily. Jake and I both rolled our eyes at them.

We went back into the carnival and found the girls at the game area.

I walked up to Infinity and wrapped my arms around her. She squealed and knew it was me so she kept playing.

I tried the game and got a big stuffed bear, I gave it to Infinity.

“Let's go on the ferris wheel!" Jake said grabbing Emily's hand, Infinity and I followed them. The rest of the guys went a the swingy ride.

Jake and Emily got in a cart and then Infinity and I got one. The teddybear was taking up a lot of space which made me laugh.

“What's so funny?" she asked me smiling at me, the moonlight and carnival lights glistening beautifully on her making her beautiful features stand out. I stared at her for a while then forgot to answer her.

“Oh nothing, sorry I couldn't help but admire your beauty." I replied smiling, her cheeks turned a red color as she looked away.

“You don't need to hide, you look adorable when you blush." I said causing her to giggle and blush more.

I hugged her and started rocking back and forth making our cart shaking.

“Andy don't!" she laughed.

When the ride was over I wanted to keep going on and on with Infinity. Jake suggested heading back now.

“Hey do you two want to come over to my house? The guys stay overnight a lot because it's 'huge'." Jake asked the girls. Emily nodded so did Infinity.

“Okay let's go to your hotel room to get your stuff. You can stay with us until you move here." Jake said looking at Emily.

Infinity looked confused as he said 'move here'. I grabbed her hand and took her to my car.

The rest of the guys, Jake and Emily all piled into the two cars. I started my car and drove back to the hotel.