Girls Night Out

Infinity's POV

I was digging in my suitcase looking for a decent outfit. I put on a dark red sweater, light washed jean shorts, and black tights. (the picture is her outfit) I slipped on the pair of tall black studded sneakers I wore today.

Emily banged on my door "Hey you almost ready?" she asked from the outside. " Yup. Just give me a few more minutes!" I yell. "Ok I'm gonna wait by the door!" Emily yelled back then marched away like she's in the black parade.

I took my eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow out of my bag. I quickly applied my makeup carefree. I mean we aren't going to a high tea why should I bother looking red carpet ready? Before I left the room I fixed my now twisted choker, I hate when that happens. Quickly grabbing my phone I left the room to go see Emily.

She was patiently waiting by the front door. I slightly smiled walking towards her. We walked out, she locked the door then we went to the elevator.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Hideaway pizza, the best pizza in Oklahoma!" she answered excitedly.

At Hideaway Pizza...

After we got our drinks the lady came back to take our order. "Mozzarella cheese sticks and one ATW pizza." Emily said. It sounds okay.

The waitress came back in a flash. To my surprise the mozzarella sticks were amazing, the ones in Chicago where I live weren't this good.

"So how was your flight?" Emily asked. "It was alright, the only problem was that my little peanut bag was empty so I starved for a couple hours." I replied, we both laughed for a little while until we got our pizza.

I took a bite and immediately fell in love. "Can I live here and just eat pizza from now on?" I asked sarcastically while giggling.

"Well we got a movie to get to so I don't think so." she replied. I laid a tip by our trash as we left.

I wonder what movie we're going to, if it's anything like the pizza this night would be perfect. The weather was amazing, it made the way Emily described it seem unreal. I'm crossing my fingers for a horror movie.