Omelets and Singing

Andy's POV

I woke up with Infinity in my arms snoring, I chuckled and squeezed her.

“DON'T TRY ME BIOTCH!" she yelled pushing me off the bed. I fell off and got up laughing.

“Make me a cheesy egg omelet!" Infinity said looking up at me smiling.

“Alright but promise me you'll be dressed when I call you." I said leaving the room.

“AIGHT THEN!" she shouted and slammed the door closed.

I walked downstairs and heard a theme song replaying over and over. I went to the living room and found Emily and Jake cuddling. I turned off the console startling Jake.

“Hahah sorry bro, the song repeating was annoying." I said and left them.

I started getting the cheese, ham and eggs ready for Infinity's omelet. A few minutes later she came running down in a shirt with my face on it.

“Well now people will know you belong to me." I said and kissed her forehead.

She giggled and sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen. I finished making the omelet and served it to her.

“You basically made an omelet angel!" Infinity said eating slowly. I laughed and took a bite.

“Fuck off make your own!" she said covering her food.

“Someone's feisty this morning." I said and went to make myself one.

Infinity's POV

Did this dude seriously bite my eggy baby? I got made and swore at him.

I decided to go sing a few songs in the studio room.

I sang the first song on queue, which was Rebel Love Song by BVB.

Take your hand in mine, it's our tonight! This is a rebel love song!"

Then I Andy scared me, “Hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die." he sung.

This is a rebel love song!" we harmonized he chuckled and gave me a hug.

“You didn't tell me you're a good singer!?" Andy said surprised.

“Uh I never told anyone or even sung around anyone, I'm kinda shy." I said and walked out of the studio room.

I remembered that Emily and I were trying to find a good house near the guys.

I found Emily in the kitchen eating with Jake laughing, I walked over and sat down beside her.

“We should start trying to find good houses today." I said.

“Yeah we'll go as soon as I'm ready." she replied and ran upstairs.

“So how are things with Em?" I asked Jake smiling.

“Great! How about you and Andy?" he answered then asked.

“Things are getting better, he's improving." I replied giggling. Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist. Jake smiled then left the kitchen.

“You left me!" he whined then kissed my neck. I laughed and turned on the stool to face him.

I smirked and pecked his lips, I got up and tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

“You're such a tease!" he chuckled and kissed me.

Emily came back downstairs, I got up and we left to a place where someone can help us find the cheapest houses in decent condition.

Few hours later...

We didn't find a house we liked. Our dream house was probably impossible to find around here but we won't give up.

“How was Oklahoma?" I asked Emily as we were walking back to Andy's.

“Uh I sort of fought a few of my family members. How was Chicago?" she replied.

“Fun, I hanged out with Ryan, Balz and Ricky." I answered.

“Lucky!" she said.

When we got to Andy's I was so tired I almost passed out on the couch. No joke I flopped onto Ashley.

I made my way to my bed looking lifeless. I hate being this tired. I feel into a deep long sleep slowly.