Girls night out part II

Emily's POV
--------------------
Me and infinity walk out of Hideaway Pizza and walk down the side walk. We walk past by a few buildings. I smile. "It's crazy that I've lived here all my life. And I have Never moved out of Oklahoma" I say. Infinity quickly moves her head to look at me. "Have you ever left Oklahoma?" Infinity asked. "Yeah. Once I went to Florida to go to Disney world. I've been to Kansas. I've been to Texas. I've been all over. My dads job made him haft to go to other states so I normally went with him for the period of time he would leave Oklahoma" I say. "Well it's seems pretty cool here. And I really like the red dirt." Infinity said. I laugh. "Yup were very special because of our red dirt" I say and we both giggle. We walk to the movie theater(photo above). We walk up to a window to buy tickets. "Wanna see something scary?" I ask. "Of course" infinity said and smiled. "Uh. Wanna see unfriended? It looks really good" I ask. "Let's try it. If it's stupid we can go see a different scary movies" infinity said. "Two tickets for unfriended please" I said as I hand the cashier my credit card. I grab my card and the tickets and walk inside. We go get popcorn. Two iceys and candy. We walk to the theater and we stand in front of all the seats. "wait here. I haft to find the perfect seat." I say and I walk up the steps and try three rows of seats and finally the fourth row was the perfect one. "You can come up now." I said to infinity. Soon infinity sat next to me and laughed a little. "What?" I ask and set down my drink in the cup holder in the arm of the chair I was sitting in. "It's just funny you hade to find the 'perfect' seat" infinity said. I laughed a little. "My dad used to always haft to find the perfect seat when we went to the movies so I just kinda caught on with it after awhile." I say smiling. I lean back. I see a few people walk in. And me and infinity start answering the questions that they played on the screen. Sadly infinity was winning. I'm not sure how. "I win once agin. What's the score again?" Infinity asked. "I have three....... You have Six." I said and sighed. Soon trailers for movies started and a lot of people came in and soon they turned off the lights and the movie started. Their was only two minutes left of the movie and so far it's been a good movie. Everyone was scared in the theater except for me and infinity. We looked like two little kids waiting for our favorite TV show to come on. But instead of that we were waiting for the next jump scare to happen. Then the final jump scare happened and the credits started to roll and the lights came on. "That movie was amazing." I say and stand up and pop my neck and crack my knuckles. I accidentally Freaked a few people out by doing that. Infinity stood up after me. "Well wanna walk around the town or just head back to the apartment and watch movies and bake cookies? Because its not that late" I say as we walk out if the screen room and throw away our trash. "Uh.... Let's walk around the town. You can give me a tour of everything!" Infinity said and we walk outside the theater and start to walk down the side walk to our first stop on the tour.