Is This Real Life?

Infinity's POV

We just got back to the hotel room, I usually stay up all night but I was really tired. I took a shower and almost fell asleep.

After my shower I braided my long brown hair and removed my makeup. I slipped on my batman onsie and got comfy.

Emily looked tired when she was on her phone, she suddenly passed out. I laughed and took her phone out of her hands.

Jake sent her a few messages but I ignored them. It's her phone. I plugged it in and flopped down on my bed.

I picked up my overalls remembering that Ricky slid a note into my pocket. I took the note into my hands and threw my overalls toward my luggage again.

I opened the note and read “Hey I'd like to see you again, here's my number text me when you read this please?" I smiled, Ricky's note was adorable. I put his number in my contacts and then I suddenly got a text.

Andyman? I laughed.

Andy ~ Infinity

Hey!
Hey why are you texting me at 1 am? Shouldn't you be asleep so you aren't cranky?
Haha... Cute I'm a big boy ok.
You are only 21 you is still a baby af
How old are you?
Uh minus 2 from your age.
You're only 19 and you're calling me the baby?
Shut up! Haha I turned 19 yesterday.
Really?!
Yes really.
I was wondering if me and the guys could come over to wherever you are staying at 12? Yesterday was the last day of warped tour.
Oh sure Emily would love that.
And you won't?
I won't mind you guys being here
Oh really? It looked like you were trying to look a lot like me yesterday
Maybe I was ;)
Haha okay, okay I gotta go do something now, Jake will ask Emily where you two are later.
Haha ok see ya
<3

I blushed real bad when he sent the heart. I plugged my phone into the charger and slowly fell asleep forgetting to text Ricky.