Back Stage

Emily's POV
-------------------
We were walking up to the stage. Me and infinity were literally flipping out. I couldn't believe that I have met In This Moment. Motionless in white. And now I'm seeing black veil brides. We somehow got to stand at the very front. Soon one at a time each band member ran out, first CC. Then Jinxx. then Jake. then Ashley. then Andy. Andy talked to the crowd a little before they started the first song. At the beginning of the 5th song Ashley looked at me and Infinity and he smirked a little. He walked up to the front of the stage right in front of us. He yelled "meet us behind the stage" and walked back. Soon some worker gave us passes to go behind the stage after the show, me and infinity screeched a little. Me and infinity put the passes around our necks with the V.I.P passes. We Jammed out to every single song. I watched as Ashley told Jake about me and infinity. I could tell because Ashley pointed to us, I smiled when I looked at Jake then I looked away. Ok I have a crush on Jake Pitts no big deal... Ok big deal. Of course Andy started cussing at some hater in the crowd before they got off stage. Then they all left and the person who gave us the passes took us backstage. I soon seen all of black veil bride waiting for us. They all smiled at us. "So Ashley are these the. Girls you were telling us about?" Jinxx asked. "Yes they are" Ashley said. Infinity blushed a little. I just fixed my jacket trying not blush.  "Well what are your names?" CC asked. Infinity looked at CC "I'm Infinity".
They all looked at me. "I'm Emily. But you can call me the joker if you want. I'm kinda obsessed with the joker so people sometimes call me The Joker" I say and giggle. Andy gasps and holds his hand over his chest. "Your obsessed with the enemy of one of my idols.... I guess I can just act like I never heard that" Andy said. I laugh a little. "Here you girls wanna come to our bus?" Jake Asked. "Yes" me and infinity immediately said. We giggled a little at how we said the same thing. We all start walking to the BVB bus. Soon we get their and they open the door and let us in. Me and infinity sit down and we start to have a really good conversation with all of BVB. *a few hours later* "well we got to head back to our hotel" infinity said and we sand up. All the guys put their numbers in our phones. I look real quick to see their names in my phone. The most silly ones were 'Andyman' and 'MaMa Jinxx' and 'Purdy Boy' which made me laugh. The guys gave us both hugs and told us bye. We walk out and then we walk out of the Warped Tour arena. We were walking down the street and it was dark outside. Then suddenly a guy stopped us. I saw the guy had a Knife. "Give me your money. NOW. Or I'll stab you both" the guy said. I pushed infinity a little bit back and I pull up the back of my shirt and my jacket. I grab my gun and point it at the guy. Aiming it at his head. "You won't shoot me sweetheart" the guy said. I take my gun off safety. "Now give me your knife and run. Or I'll call the cops" I yell at him. The guy hands me his knife and runs off. "Infinity are you ok?" I ask worried as I put my gun back on safety and tuck it back in the back of the jeans and pull my shirt and jacket over my gun. And close the knife and slip it in my pocket. Yeah I'm fine. But I can't believe you have a gun" infinity said and I saw she was shaking a little. "It's ok. We're safe as long as I have my gun" I say and hug her. "Let's get to the hotel. Before we almost get robbed agin" infinity joked. We walk back to the hotel and I take a shower then I lay on bed and almost fell asleep when suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked to see who it was and I saw it was Jake who texted me. A big smile appeared on my face. And we started texting each other.
---------
"Hey" ~Jake
"Hi!!" ~Emily
"What Are you Up To?" ~Jake
"Well I was going to sleep.... Now I'm talking to you" ~Emily
"Oh.... Sorry I'll go" ~Jake
"No wait. It's ok." ~Emily
---------------------------------
Before Jake could text back I blacked out because I was so tired. Eh I'll just text him in the morning. Tonight was crazy. All I need is sleep right now.