Crazy Morning part ||

Infinity's POV

After Emily and I rocked out to Black Veil Brides for a while when I woke up, I went to take a shower.

The warm water felt good on my skin. I think I stood there for about 5 minutes until I actually washed my hair. I got out and dried off.

I put my black cropped top on with light washed short denim overalls. I also put on a black choker with a UFO on it.

I searched up the way Andy's makeup is when he performs, the well known one was the line across his face, intense eye makeup and stitches on the right side of his lips. I copied the makeup as good as I could get it. “It's fine." I said to myself and put on a few band wristbands, bvb, miw, aa, ptv, and in this moment.

I walked out of the washroom and saw Emily
resting on her bed watching TV. I flopped on top of Emily making her squeal, I rolled over as we both started laughing.

“Are you a wannabe Andy?" Emily asked me holding her stomach from all the painful laughter. “Could it be more obvious?" I asked sarcastically.

She smirking and smudged my line. “ HEY DONT MESS WITH MY FLOW BRO!" I yelled, we both laughed again.

“Let's get going, don't want to be late for the first meet and greet we want to go to." Emily said getting up. I followed her out the door as she locked it.

At warped tour...

Emily and I got to the stage just in time to watch in this moment. She looked so happy when they sang her favorite song by them.

We went to the merch tables after their preformence. Emily got to meet In This Moment while I was watching Pierce The Veil.

“Let's go meet Motionless in White!" I said happily grabbing Emily's arm.

When we got there we were the last ones. All the guys were there.

“Woah." Ricky said when he saw us. I couldn't help but squeal. Emily looked at me then back at Ricky, he smiled at us. “There's two more fans here guys. They're really beautiful to." Ricky said and winked.

Ryan came and smiled at me. Am I actually alive right now? Emily started talking to Ricky laughing at almost everything.

I talked to Ryan, while the guys all signed our phone cases.

“You guys are my gods." I said out loud. I made them all laugh, I face palmed. “Stupid, stupid, stupid." I said to myself multiple times, Ricky then gave me a hug and slipped something in my overalls pocket.

Emily dragged me away before I embarrassed myself anymore. We headed to the main stage to go see our saviors, Black Veil Brides.