Welcome

Emily's Pov
--------------------
Me and infinity walk to my apartment building. We walk inside and walk into the elevator and press the 5 floor button. I smile a little. We wait a little while and soon The elevator dings and the doors open. I walk down the hall rolling one of infinity's bags. I stop in front of a door. I look across the hall and see my neighbor(who was a old lady) and I wave at her. I turn back around and pull out my keys and unlock my door and walk in. I stop in the middle of the living room. "Welcome to my home" I say. I walk down a hall to a door. "This is the guest room. Next door is my room." I say. "Thank you Emily" infinity said. I smile. "Well I'll leave you so you can get ready because me and you are going to dinner and a movie. So basically a girls night out" I say and start to walk out. I walk to my room and lay on my bed. "Alright just haft to wait for the tickets to get here and then I'll tell her the surprise" I say and stand up to find something to wear to dinner and the movie. I pull out a fall out boy shirt and put on black leggings and black combat boots and tie a red and black flannel around my waist and grab my black leather jacket and put it on and i put on more eyeliner and fix my blonde hair. I grab my Wallet phone and keys and my bag. I put everything in my bag. I walk out of my room and walk to infinity's door and knock. "Hey you almost ready" I ask. "Yup. Give me just a few more minutes" infinity yells threw the door. "Ok I'm gunna wait by the door" I yell and walk to the front door.