The Perfect Gift

Infinity's POV

After we decorated a bit Andy and I went to my room.

“WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER!" he shouted pushing me onto my bed. I laughed and shook my head.

“Go home Andy!" I said pushing him away laughing.

“NAH it'd be better if I stay don't you think?" he replied throwing himself to the spot next to me.

“No I want some time alone, we can go to Walmart tomorrow. You can help me pick out fancy ornaments for the new tree." I said.

“Awe, alrighty I'll go sleep alone. I'll be here by 1 tomorrow." Andy said leaving my room chuckling.

“You forgot something!" I shouted before he was too far away. I picked up his beanie.

“What?" he asked. I threw his beanie at him. He smiled and came back in.

“I also forgot this." he said leaning in and kissed me. “LEAVE NOW OR YOU SHALL DIE!" I said laughing.

“Damn." he said walking away.

Next day...

I woke up at 12:30pm. Great! I quickly got up and ran into my closet. I slipped on a cropped top that says Creatures, a pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite black leather jacket.

Someone knocked on my door, I answered it and saw Andy looking so fresh and so clean. I laughed and let him in.

“I still need to put my makeup on!" I said

“You look fine without any of that." Andy said wrapping his arms around my waist as I applied my eyeliner in the mirror.

“Awe, you're so sweet! But I look like a vampire without any on." I replied giggling.

“Hah hurry up then." Andy said leaving my room. I smiled and quickly applied makeup.

At Walmart...

Andy and I were at the toy section of the store. We probably looked like dorks but we didn't care.

“Ok I'll meet you in the parking lot in a few minutes. Have fun trying to find me a gift." I said laughing and walked the opposite direction of Andy.

He deserves something really special, he's helped me get through a lot of stuff when I was just a fan.

Andy's POV

I went straight to the jewelry section. She needs something that is worth as much as her I thought to myself.

Suddenly a few fans came up, I smiled and gave them hugs. I truly love all my fans like family.

After I took pictures and signed a few things I said bye and went to the checkout.

“Excuse me but how much are your best diamonds?" I asked.

“$800 some above that price." the lady working answered.

“May I look at your darker diamonds?" I asked, she pulled out a drawer and laid a few necklaces out.

I looked down and found the most prettiest shade of blue.

“I'll get this one." I said grabbing it to pass it to the worker. She smiled.

“The person you're getting this for must mean a lot to you." she said putting it in a bag.

“Yeah she's my world." I replied smiling and handed her the money.

I saw Infinity leaving the store with a box. I chuckled and caught up to her. I slightly pushed her.

“ASSHOLE!" she shouted at me as we left, parents gave her glares.

I hope she'll someday know how much she means to me. Was all I could think about when we headed back to her place.

An hour later...

Infinity and Emily were baking Santa cupcakes, I was in the living room with Jake.

“What did you get her?" Jake asked grinning.

“A diamond necklace, to show her how much I love her." I replied.

“Really?! Wow I got something special for Emily too I know she'll love it." Jake replied.

Jake and I said goodnight to Emily and Infinity before leaving.

“Love you." I said giving Infinity a kiss on her forehead as she concentrated on making Santa's hat perfect.

“You'll look like this someday." she teased pointing at the Santa cookie.

“Hopefully you'll still be with me to see me looking like an emo Santa." I replied chuckling and left.