California Dream

Infinity's POV

I was listening to Better Off This Way by A Day To Remember. Suddenly Emily told me that we'll be landing soon. I turned off my phone and looked out the window.

I saw a bunch of lights and a pinkish sky. Nice, after a while the flight attendant said everyone could get off now. Emily and I were one of the last ones to get out.

Outside was hotter than Oklahoma surprisingly. We walked to where our luggage would be. Both of us got our luggage fast, Emily had bought a hotel room two days ago at a hotel near warped tour.

“Let's find a taxi." Emily said I nodded then we went outside. There was a lot of cabs outside so we got one quickly.

“Where too?" the guy driving asked. “Hotel Black Rose." Emily replied. The name is interesting.

After about 20 minutes he said we were there, I paid since Emily has done much for me already. Inside the main colors were Blue, White, Greys, and Black.

“Room 2123 for two, I booked it two days ago." The lady working smiled and gave Emily the key.

“Seventh floor." she said as we got into the elevator. I simply pressed the button.
Upstairs we got out and found our room at the end of the hall.

The rooms was nice, double sinks, two comfy beds, plus there was a black wall. The floor was a nice blue color. Satisfied we both decided sleep, since we got here at 3:30am.

Tomorrow is Warped Tour, I'll be spending my birthday with Emily listening to our favorite bands. It will be one of the best days of my life. I drifted off into a deep comfortable sleep.