"Lets Move To LA"

Emily's POV
-----------------------
I sit in one of the cars and Jake got in the backseat with me. And Jinxx was in the driver seat and CC was in the passenger seat. While we were driving drown the road Jake out his arm around me. And I lay my head on jakes chest.
-------------------
Jake's POV
-----------------
I watch as Emily put her head and my chest. And I smile a little. I really do love her. And I feel horrible about what all she's been through. her uncle died a few hours ago. But I'm never letting her go. I haven't felt this way for someone ever since Ella. Emily suddenly holds my other hand. But I don't know how she's still single. I mean look at her. Thank god she's staying with us. Last night when they left I couldn't stop thinking about her. Suddenly I realized we were already at the hotel. Jinxx parked the car and me and Emily got out I kept my arm around her.
------------------
Emily's POV
-----------------
We walk into the hotel and walk to the elevator and soon we get to our floor. I walk out of the elevator as Jake takes his arm off my shoulders so I can get all my stuff. I unlock the door and let everyone in. I pack all my stuff. And grab my guitar case. I take off my leather jacket. "Ok listen before we go theirs one thing I haft to tell you all" I say and everyone looked at me. I pull out my gun and show it to them. "You have a fucking gun?" Ashley asked. "Yes. I got it right after I robbed when i was 17. And also it saved me and infinity the other night because we almost got stabbed. And I threatened to shoot the guy. But I just wanted to warn you all about it" I say and put it back in my leather jacket and put my jacket on. I could tell Jake was impressed by me having a gun. I mean how many girls just carry a gun with them everyday. Not very many. We walk out and take the elevator to the first floor. I walk to the front desk. "Hello. I'm checking out" I say. "I need your key. And room number" I hand her the key and tell her the room number. We all walk out and got to the same cars as last time. We soon get to andys house. "Oh my god. Is this really andys house?" I say speechless. "yes..." Jinxx said. "Sorry. I'm just used to my tiny apartment" I say. "It's ok." Jake said. We got out and walk up to the front door. Andy ran to the door and unlocked it. Me and infinity walked in after Andy. We both gasp. "Just a couple of days ago we were just fans of bvb and now. we're standing in Andy fucking Biersack's house." I say and look around. Soon Andy shows us were we can sleep. I leave all my stuff in my room and walk out. "Can we have a tour?" Infinity asked. "Of course" Andy said. Andy showed is everything then saved the best for last. The studio. We walk in. I slowly walk over to the guitars. "Can you play?" Jake asked. "Yeah. And I know how to play piano but that's it." I say. Jake picked up and guitar and handed it to me. "Let's hear you play" Jake said. I sigh. I play a few songs that I know how play on the guitar. After I finished the song I looked up. "That... Was.... AMAZING" Jake said. "Hey. Your way better at it then I am" I say and put the guitar back on the stand. I look at all their awards that they have hung up. I heard everyone walk out but suddenly someone put their arms around me and laid their head on my shoulder. I look and see its Jake. Suddenly I got a text from infinity. "What's going on? The guys said were moving to LA" infinity texted me. "Well I was gunna ask you. Will You Move To LA With Me?????" I texted her. Suddenly I heard someone scream in the next room. "YES" infinity texted back. I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Jake. "It's official. Me and infinity are moving to LA" I say. Suddenly Jake got in front of me and kissed me then hugged me. I could tell my life was finally getting better.