"The Joker"

Emily's POV
--------------------
I was peacefully sleeping when suddenly my phone started ringing. I shot up and grabbed my phone and ran outside on the balcony so I didn't wake up infinity. I look at the screen and see Jake is calling me. I answer the phone. --------------------------
"Hello Jake."

"Hello Emily"

" so what's up?"

"I was wondering if me and the guys could come over tomorrow at 12?"

"Uh it's really up to infinity. Because i would love it if you guys came"

"Oh Andy already talked to Infinity about it and she said yes"

"Then you guys can definitely come over. Hey sorry if I didn't respond to your text earlier I kinda black out"

"Oh it's ok. I guessed you were probably really tired. Well I'm going to go get some sleep. Good night Joker"

"Good night Jake!"
----------------------
I hang up and walk back inside and plop on my bed. I grab a pillow and scream into it. I put down the pillow and smile. "I get to see Jake pitts. AGIN" I say. Not being able to stop smiling. I soon black out.
--------------------------------
I woke up the next day and look at the clock next to me. It was 9:00. I stood up and walked over to infinity and woke her up. "Infinity. Get up. Bvb will be here in three hours" I say. I grab some clothes(outfit above) and I grab my bag of makeup and grab my bag of jewelry. I walk into the bathroom. I change into a dress and put on some tights. I straighten my hair and put on a beanie. I put on black lipstick and put on a black smokey eye and put on eyeliner. I out on a choker and put on a silver heart neckless and put on one bracelet on each of my wrists. I put on a dragon earring that runs along the outside of my ear. Then I put on a black ring. I walk out and put on some high heel boots with studs on them. I put my makeup and my jewelry back in my suitcase. I let infinity have the bathroom and I walk over to my phone. I saw Jake texted me asking were the hotel was. "it's Hotel Black Rose. About two blocks away from Where Warped Tour Was" I text Jake. I look at the clock. It was only 10:30. I sigh. I look at my nightstand and grab my gun. I check the clip agin then push the clip back in the gun and make sure it's on safety then I place my gun in a pocket that's inside my jacket. I made sure you couldn't see my gun. I grab my headphones and start listening to music and I started dancing around the room. Trying to waist time until BVB got here.