Wake up...

Jake's POV
-----------------
What happened to infinity scared us all. Emily said that infinity probably just ran into a wall and she'll be ok. Emily had been sitting on one of the couches across from where we put infinity and she was sitting alone. everyone except for Emily and me went to bed. I sit next to Emily and pull her onto my lap. She kissed me on the neck then laid her head on my shoulder. "Emily. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked. Emily looked up at me. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend jake" Emily said and kissed me. But she kissed me longer then usual. Then she laid her head on my shoulder. I hold her hands and hear her fall asleep. I lay down and pull Emily on top of me and put my arms around her.
-----------------
Emily's POV (the next morning)
-----------------
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I looked and saw infinity was gone. I quickly stood up and ran into the kitchen. I saw infinity and Jinxx listening to classical music. "Oh my god infinity. Your awake" I say and walk into the kitchen. "Oh yeah. I woke up about twenty minutes ago" infinity said. "Oh... Where's everyone else?" I ask. "Oh. They all just went outside" infinity said. Jinxx turned around. "Wanna help?" Jinxx asked. "Sure" I sat as I pull my hair into a ponytail. I help them make breakfast. Everyone walked in right as breakfast finished cooking. Soon we all sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast. "Wait. What happened to andys lip?" Infinity asked. "Uh....." I say and look at Andy. "I... Kinda..... Punched Andy in the face. Sorry Andy" I say. "It's ok. I deserved it. I was being a jerk last night" Andy said. "And I have really bad anger problems" I say a little ashamed. "Eh. We just know to not piss you off" CC said. "Oh by the way. Me and Jake are going to Oklahoma next week" I say. "Why?" Infinity asked. "Oh. My uncle died. So jakes going to the funeral with me" I say and finish eating. I walked over to Jake and hugged him. I walk upstairs to my room to get dressed. I close the door and grab a BVB crop top and a tank top and black ripped skinny jeans and a flannel and my leather jacket (outfit above). I put on the jeans then the tank top then the crop top. I tie the flannel around my waist and put on some black high heels with gold studs. Then I straighten my hair and put my beanie on agin. I put on just eyeliner and put on some bracelets and put on a Alice in the wonderland neckless that was a watch. I put my leather jacket on then grab my phone. I walk downstairs and walk into the living room and see the guys playing video games on the TV. "What's with the high heels?" Jake asked. "Just felt like wearing them. I don't get to wear them very much" I say. I sit next to Jake and he hands me a controller. " Emily. How are you so good at video games?" CC asked. "I just don't really think about it. And I have the controls memorized" I say. "She always has been amazing at stuff like that" infinity said while walking in. "How you feeling?" I ask infinity. "Meh." She said. "Gotcha." I say and went back to playing the video game.