Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasure

I made contact with the villaage. It's such a small, beautiful place. I've always wantedd to live in the hidden leave village but I'm stuck in the hidden sound village. But at least I get to set my eyes on the village for the chunin exams. Well I might get to, anyway.

"Come on, I can feel the freedome in the ground, girls. We  should look around." I smiled through my mask.

"Takara, we aren't here only for the exams, remember? That also means we aren't here as tourists, we have a mission here so don't get distracted!"  Rei hissed.

"i know  but-' I was cut  off.

"No buts! Stay focused!" Saeko's eyes pierced through the cloth over my eyes. "For one of our most powerful you're one of the most unuseful!"

"Okay." I sighed. 

We walked through the village and I could feel every tiny bit of life through my feet and hear every beat of a tiny heart around me. I heared a boy speak like he knew everything. He sounded so cheery but I could sense a deamon inside him. Nine tailed fox boy, I heared about him. He was talking to  three yunger kids and a girl about his age. Also a boy in a tree with a heart beat that had a low mellow tone. The other branch of the tree was another deamon boy but  I don't know anything about him, he almost didn't have a heart beat. Infront of them was two older people, one boy and one girl both powerful and both with loud, vibrat heart beats. 

They went silent when my team walked by them. "If we're that pretty then take a  picture, you rats!" Rei hissed at them.

"Rei, calm down if they think you're pretty thats a good thing." I smiled through my mask.

"Are you girls here for the chunin exams?" The monster boy in the tree spoke in a dark, low tone.

"Yeah, you seem so powerful, I'm so excited if you guys go too I may get to fight you, are you here for  the exams too?" I grinned.

"Yes, we are. I'm excited too, you make me ache with cruiosity, make the most powerful win." He jumped to the ground near the older girl  and  boy.

"Sadly power is an unusuful weapon if an unskilled master harneses it, but then again I don't even know what  you look like  and I can see you are powerful and skilled so bring it on, spirit boy." I felt his heart race, along with his team mates.

"H-how did you k-know?" he shuttered. 

"I can feel everything but one thing." I walked away.

The other boy in the tree jumped down as well.  "Hey, girly, I want to fight you too." His heart was strong and dark like the other boy.

"You're an Uchiha, aren't you?" I asked smiling.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Your heart beat is just like your brothers." I smiled.

"How do you know Itachi?!" His heart almost stopped.

"He was hunting me down for a while." I walked away with the rest of my team.