Fight me!

I woke up in the hospital with a moan of tiredness that kept my eyes shut but I fluttered my lashes open to see the room I was in after a few seconds. A white cieling covered my eyes like winter did the valley in a icing of snow. I turned my head to the door to see Sasuke wearing completly black. My eyes grew in shock and I sat up quickly making a sharp pain shoot through my chest like a buttet shot from a nine millimeter. "Nnn!" I winced. "You look like you've been to-"

"It was the Hokage." He interupted as he stole my words and walked over to stop me from moving so quickly.

"Are you okay?" I asked in shock. I wouldn't know what to do if my leader died but I knew his mission had failed which meant he may have but he does deserve it. He nodded and hummed in responce. "Do you know if I can leave, yet? I hate hospitals." 

"Tomorrow." He spoke blankly as he sat on the stool beside me, leaning his arm on the table.

"How long have you been here?" I asked with my fringe porpusly over my eyes.

"I only left for the funeral." He spoke blankly, cold as he pushed my fringe to the side, gently.

"Hm, that's nice." I smiled and looked down as he pulled his skin away from contact. We locked eyes for a few seconds, in complete silence except for my squealy breaths. 

"I did it." He spoke up, not moving an inch. I tilted my head in confusion and raised my eye brows. "I figured you out."

I smirked croockedly, straitening my head. "Let's hear it then."

"Well, your butterflies have the same mind you do so they see more which is why you can see everything with the cloth over your eyes and you developed your other senses strenth using your chakra. Since you can see and feel everything eventhough a lot of you is closed off these abilities gave you the power to read people like an open book whether you knew of them or not. You can understnd and know people easily without even looking at them by hearing chemical recation in their body with your highly trained ears and butterflies." He explained forming a light smirk.

I froze at him in shock and stared at him with big eyes, glued to his polished obsidian, mysterious gaze. "Ha, so you have. I'm impressed, Sasuke; not even my farther knows that much about me." I giggled with my fingers to my lips. No one knows me that well. How could he have? When could he have?

"Your farther musn't be that observant then." He smirked back.

I hummed in responce, biting my lip. "How did you figur that out? Not to mention when?" I asked as I closed my eyes for just two seconds and open them again to see he dadn't moved his eyes at all.

"I had a hunch before but I figured it out for my self when we were fighting Gaara and I figured it out from what you told me about Naruto." His face didn't change at all, he only moved his lips as he spoke.

"What happened to Gaara, by the way?" I asked tilting my head and raising my eye brow.

"He's back in his village." He smirk grew at the look on my face as the doctor came in.

"Hello, Miss Imarne." She spoke sweetly.

"Hello." I said shyly, quietly with my fringe hanging down over my eyes again.

"I have good news and bad news for you." She spoke softly but clearly, looking at her clip board supported chart. Her eyes were a beautiful, dark green and her hair was a chocolate brown. Long and wavey.

"What's the bad news?" I asked with a stern look on my face.

"You won't be able to sing for a few days due to pain." I froze in shock as she spoke. I always sing; I can't control it, it's a reflex,I don't feel right if I don't sing to my hearts content. I nodded, slowly. "The good news is; that your lungs and heart are now completly healed." I forced a smile and nodded as she walked away with a smile. "You're free to leave tomorrow."