Returning home.

I was walking hand in hand with a confused and shaken Uchiha. I thought about what he's going to do next. Hopfully, do what I promised Naruto.

My butterflies melted into my figure, again. My sight landing on pretty much everyone. Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, Kakashi, Shino and a few others. Some I knew and some I didn't. "You've all grown up haven't you?" I smiled, sweetly only to resieve the sour looks of bitter discust from all of them.

"Takara!" Sakura hissed in her bitchy tone. She'd barely changed a single bit.

"Miss me? I missed you but Sasuke didn't, sadly!" I smirked at ther anger growing inside her eyes.

"You! Where is Sasuke?!" She screamed murder into my ears, I swear it did some damage.

"Back there, somewhere." I gestured behind me with a flick of the wrist, before I collapsed, my arm again and jumped down from the bark to the damp grass, in front of Naruto. I whispered words only loud enough for him to pick up. "I gave you a promise, Naruto. Do you not trust me?" I questioned.

"Why should I? You're Orochimaru's daughter." His face held such fury he almost scared me.

"Calm your tits, it's not like I chose him to be my Farther. However, I did choose to be Sasuke's girlfriend and that means I want nothing more than what's best for him so I swear on my life I will bring him back." I steared down into his ocean blue eyes, looking for some sort of relief that I wasn't what he thought I was. 

He stood shocked and frozen, looking for any signs of a lie. Not that he'd pick any up if I was. "Little bitch! I'll kill you!" I felt the air near my face change and I raised my hand to have my palm crash into Sakura's fist. 

"That won't work on me. Unlike you I can tell what you're going to do before you do it, you're heart beat gives it away." I smiled, turning my head to face her, before I threw her behind me. I felt the light thud of her body scrape the grass as she skidded, picking up mud with her body. "Looks like I dont need to stay, Tobi's coming. He's an idot but you can't lay a finger on him, either. Also, Naruto, be careful because he's an Akatsuki member and going to hunt you down sooner or later." I smiled, backing away. "Ta-ta." My fingers rocked back and forth for a single second, before I disperced into butterflies, again. 

I was wondering if Naruto did believe me? I had no clue. Maybe, he didn't, either and that's why I don't know. I guess. I came to a hault and turned to Sasuke. "Hey, what about the others?" I asked, scanning him for anything. 

"I don't care, they can do whatever." His hummed words echoed in my ears, my eyes still scanning him.

 "I'll go get them." I smiled, sweetly to have his eyes rise up, from the ground to meet mine. He nodded, slowly with a blank expression on his face as I disperced into butterflies, leaving him with his older brother.

I heard the clinging and sparking of metal clashing together as my sight set itself on Suigetsu and Kisame fighting. My swarm flew inbetween Jougo and Karin and melted into my true form. "You're back? Where is Sasuke?!" Karin's eyes grew wide behind her frames. 

I frowned and held my hands up as I backed towards Jougo. "Shut up and back off, all I can say is that we need to leave so Suigetsu, stop messing around and get your arse over here!" I called out to the silver haired, liquified swords man.

"Oh, man. Just when things were getting good." He wined like a child taken from a candy store.

"Is Sasuke okay?" Jougo's voice was calm but strong. 

I eyed Kisame as he eyed me, back. I took in a breath and held it for just a second, feeling eyes stab into my skin. "I can't say he is." I murmered, looking at my feet. "We have to get to him now!" It wasn't a complete lie; I was worried, he looked so disturbed, confuesed and uneasey. I don't blame him.