My only and greatest weakness.

We came to a hault and surrounded the siblings. Sasuke had a devilish smirk painted on his face as his dominance took him as it seemed to do a lot of the time. I matched his smirk as I appeared in front of the brothers and sister with my arms crossed as I leaned against the trunk of the tree, showing my profile and hitching them to a hault. "Gaara." Sasuke started in his dark toned voice.

"Uchiha." The sand boy spoke in a soft yet demonic tone. "Imarne."

"If you let that thing out, I'd either have to have a deep and meaningful convosation or kill you along with that thing you posses inside of you and to be honest; I really don't want to do either; it's not my style you know?" I spoke back just as gently as he did, never the less; I knew my gentle-ness could make me come across scarier then I was.

"Temari, take Gaara and get out of here. I'll hold them off." The boy in the cat suit spoke harshly. The irony patterned all of our voices like lace seemed a formal dress.

"But-" Blondie started in a gasp as she clinged to her little brother.

"Go!" He shouted with more force making his sister obey in reflex.

"Not. On. Your. Life." I gigggled at the girl as her eyes grew wide in fear but I froze and dropped in pain as I felt my chest thump in a stabbing pain. "Fuck!"

"Takara, what happened?!" Sasuke asked in concern and shock in his piercing stare. The other siblings had gone passed by now.

I looked up to see a part of a puppet blade digging into one of my butterflies. "M-my butter-f-flies, don't hurt them!" I hissed in a choky cough as blood poured through my teeth.

"I see, you and your butterflies are connected, meaning the more I injure or kill the more damage I cause to you. But how did you make Kabuto's kuni turn into this insect?" The puppeteer explained and asked.

I gasped and scrunched up my top as I tried to calm my breathing down. My crimson stained ivory hand gripped the bark as I held my body up with my other hand as the blood dripped down from my mouth to my unpreportionally small hand. Looked up to see Sasuke talking to this other boy who had missed out on his fight vsing the puppeteer. I couldn't hear anything except my heart beat and breathing over everyone elses.  I looked down again, to my supprise, to feel gravity dissapear for a while as arms took me into a grasp around my torso and under my knees in a bridal style lift. I looked up to see Sasuke's blank expression. "Sasuke?" I hitched my breath at the shock of his skin making contact with mine.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes, not darting to my gaze. His face had read nothing but his eyes were that red, satanic mystery again. 

I smiled. "I will be when I heal the insect, I only need a minute." I closed my eyes to concerntrate and relax. All I could hear now was Sasuke's heart beat against my ear. It was differnt to before; it used to be a darker tone but now it'd hitched a bit. Only slightly but you could still hear it. "Nnrh!" I whined.

"Takara!" Sasuke stopped for a second in concern finally locking his eyes to my, now scrunched up lashes.

"No! Keep going, it just escaped from the blade now I can start healing. I'm fine." I breathed heavily as I spoke in metalic tasting light coughs.

He grunted as he tightened his grip around me making me come into contact with more of him. "Tell me when you can move on your own." I nodded against his chest as my fingers curled around my thumbs, close to my blood covered mouth. I heard his heart beat get louder and faster at my head and hands. Was he scared? Worried? Was he having a heart attack? No, it didn't cause him any pain like a cardiac arrest did. What the hell is going on with him latley? His breathing and heart beat has been going out of whack a lot, latley.