Eyes seeing everything.

"Tell me!" Sasuke yelled, narrowed eyes and clenched fists.

"Promise first!" I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear the muffled choke.

"Why should I? You said you'd always be there for me but then you had to kill off every member of our clan! Itachi, I have no reason to promise anything to you." His hissed words sent shivers down my spine, litterally.

Itachi hugged me tighter in order to comfort me and I knew it worked when my breathing steadied. "Maybe not but you have every reason to keep a promise to Takara." I froze and my eyes grew at his words.

Sasuke settled down, a little before creating silence for a moment. "If she's with you then she's a traitor!" I burst into tears and burried my face into Itachi's shirt, again.

"No. She's seen the outcome of this through Izari and Izari was never wrong." 

"Shut up, already! I don't care what any of you have seen! All I care for is your death!" He screached, jumping to his feet as he made hand signs for chidori and started running at us. 

"I have to show him." I whispered. Itachi gave me a stearn look so I nodded before running at Sasuke. Sasuke's arm shot in front of my face, an inch from my nose before I bent backwards, watching the electric field in his palm run past me. I hit my palm to his nape and pulled him down, on top of me, to look in my eye, again.

"You killed him." I cried over Itachi's lifless, crimson stained body. My tears mixing with the blood that dripped from his smiling lips. "I told you what would happen and you killed him, anyway!?" I screeched. Eyes clentched shut as tears stung like pins and needles as the salty water crumbled from my lids.

Sasuke just steared at his bother, then to me, before collapsing to the concrete with a thud of weak confusion, as to why Itachi spoke such last words; 'I'm sorry Sasuke, there won't be a next time. This is it.'

Madara stood before us. Sasuke lay asleep in front of me as I shoot in the corner of the dark, stingy room. Only light was a single candle flame, dancing in the dark beside the masked man. "Takara Imarne, you've become quite a problem for my plans."

"S-s-shut up." I whispered in a hissed breath, weasing out of my mouth. My arms wrapped tightly around my legs, crushing my chest.

"Come here." His voice was a deep, hollow, haunting scratch at the eardrums. Fear told me not to disobey him but scolded me for doing what he said, at the same time. I pressed my palms against the floor to hold my weight, before my ankles gained enough strength to hold me up and start walking. I stepped in shakey, uneasy steps. I looked down at my feet as I cried silent tears of fear, my sight blurred and morphed. "Look at me." I lifted my head to see the orange swirld mask, revieling one Sharingan eye. 

"W-what do you want?" I spat, my face holding anger, fear and sadness as I spoke in bravery and cockiness.

"I want your eyes." My eyes grew at his  words and his firm grip around my wrist. I heard cracks from my bones and a squeek at my throat as I bit at my lip, until it bled. "Either, I take your eyes with force and put you hrough as much pain as possible or you earn my forgivness by useing your Kekkei Genkai and cooperate."

"Go die in a hole." I hissed, spitting venom from my words with audacity. I heard a sharp pain with a loud snap at my wrist. "Nnnnrh!" I winced, squeezing my eyes shut as I felt Sasuke move, waking up. 

"Do it!" He hissed, squeezing even tighter as I breathed heavily at the pain.

"Whatever but don't you dare hurt Sasuke or I'll kill you." I growled, no tears just anger and fire in my eyes.