Final round of the chunin exam. (Sasuke's point of view.)

We were running late for the matches. I was fighting Gaara and I wanted to badly but fucking Kakashi was still yapping on about my power and curse mark and to be honest he was pissing me off! My eyes started to narrow at his stare and my usually blank face morphed itself into a face screaming 'Shut the fuck up because I already know this crap!' which wasn't true; I didn't know any of what he was tellig me which is why I listened and didn't act on what my mind was yelling at me to do or say.

We appeared in the areana, where there was a lot of people, like thousands of people. The proctor was in the middle of talking to Kakashi about me nearly being disqualified, thank god I wasn't but this match was Takara's and before I knew it she was facing me with a smirk on her for the second time uncovered face. "Huh, you grew your hair." She bit her lip as she eyed my matching smirk.

"And you showed your face." Her whole appearance had changed actually, her hair was out and had streaks of black and following her trail as it scraped along the ground, her sharingan and rinnegan were diactivated, showing off a piercing blue eye with streaks of black through it like a drop of ink unmixed in water. Her other eye was the normal byakugan pale haze it was almost matching her pale skin. Her top was black with holes in it creating the look of butterfly wing patterns to be covered by a shining blue hue not covering her scared stomach. Her leggings had the same holes with the blue cover but the pattern was butterflies flying up her legs. Also her violin wasn't attached to her back anymore, it was strapped to her hip. Her headband used to be around her neck but now that was used to hold back her hair, not incuding her long-ish fringe like Sakura has hers. 

"Well, your the one who told me I was pertty." She spoke almost a whispers breath, pushing out strawberry and minty breath into the plain, dull air

"Yeah, I remember." With that I dissepeared to the waiting area with Kakashi to watch her dominate another opponent.

Her opponent was Rei!? She's on the same team?! Rei looked the same as she did in the last rounds of the exam, in her short purple jumpsuit with a blue rope around her waist, showing off her lighly tanned legs and small figure. Her hair was a chocolate brown, bob cut with bangs, neater then Sakura yet very similar at the same time. Her eyes were a deep, dark purple. Her arms had netting as well as her ankles. I haven't seen Rei fight but I had a strong feeling she'd lose or die since Takara was always being abused by her and Saeko. "Takara, just so you know this fight will be to the death whether we both die or not, I hope you understand that." She spat in a snakes hissed filled voice.

"That means, Rei, that you'll die and it won't be quick or painless either." Takara sung in a carless voice.

"Don't count on it!" She yelled a pieircing, vibration to the ears as she ran at Takara doing hand sighns that I didn't recignise. "Piercing vaccume blast jutsu!" 

Takara sighed and did her hand sings lazilly "Water style; evaporation jutsu." With just that she dissapeared into thin air. I activated my sharingan to see and I noticed a ghost like figure high above Rei and I knew it was her. She formed back silently and started falling faster and faster. "Water style: water dragon jutsu." The same colour in her eyes came out and formed the shape of a massive, powerful dragon with glowing black eyes. By now Rei had noticed but it was too late she was pinned down by the force of the dragon hitting her directly and spilling water all over her. Takara was doing more hand sighns, I couldn't shift my eyes from her, I was amazed by her speed. "Ice style; breath of ice jutsu." She blew a mist from her mouth that saved her from a bad fall as it rose her back up a bit higher above the ground, it was a lot like my fire jutsus but this was a cold mist with her breath of mint and strawberries.

When the mist cleared Rei was now paralised by the ice over her body and a pole made from ice too starting at Rei's stomach and ending in the air at Takara's hand gripped it. "Bitch!" She cursed in a violent tone making me smirk as Takara reacted the same way.