Unveiling Sasuke.

All three of us were panting and collapsed to the ground, looking up at the sparkling navy sky. The wind was cool against my skin and made me wince in a shiver. I gripped my arms, crossed over my chest to have Sasuke notice and pull me into him. "Okay, see you later, you two." Itachi smiled, standing up, his low, long pony tale dancing in the wind with his bangs.

"Okay, see you." I smiled, snuggling into Sasuke.

"See you." Sasuke hummed, tightening his grip around me. Itachi was gone after a few seconds, I was wondering what he was doing latley and if he wanted to go on missions, again. The two Uchiha haven't been on any missions since we got back so they could adjust to everything. Itachi was getting used to everything faster than Sasuke but still slowly but it's still going better than expected. Itachi was going outside and training more but Sasuke was usually around me, unless he was looking over the village, from the Hokage clif faces. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" Sasuke spoke just above a whisper and his lips at my cheek.

"You and Itachi, actually." I smiled a closed eye smile as his lips tailed me.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you feel okay here?" I mumbled, dropping my smile.  

He hesitated for a second but trailed his fingers across my waist, up the middle of my stomach, chest and neck to lift my chin up and gaze into his eyes. "I admit it's strange but I like it here." He smirked at my rose coloured cheeks and bright smile, before placing his lips on mine. 

I shifted over to stradle him. "Good." He brushed my hair behind my ear with slanted, half shut eyes and parted lips. "What are you thinking about?" I asked, questioning his expression.

"I'll show you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, before gasping as he layed his palm to my cheek and pulled me down to his lips.  His hands shifted to play with my hands, cradling them in his, streching out our arms.

I shivered, again but because of him, not the wind. "Byakugan." I whispered at his lips, feeling him bite down on mine, lightly, just as the veins and chakra around my eye appreared. Everyone thought he was dominant and violent but that was only one layre of Sasuke; He was innocent and took things slowly. I knew him since forever and I was slowly unveiling who he was before he lost himself to solitude. I was getting his heart back, jaggered piece by jaggered piece and I'm placing the pieces together, realieving how amazing his heart actualy is. 

Eventually, the sun was rising. We just remained on the grass, stearing at ther horisons orange and yellow hue. "Is the sky telling us we have to get up?" Sasuke sighed.

I giggled at his attitude. "I think so but why do you care, we have alcahole back at the tent?" 

"I knew you'd mention that, why are you planning on getting me drunk?" He raised an eye brow at me.

I giggled, again, giving an innocent smile. "I think it'd be funny, plus it's not fair; you've seen me drunk so now it's your turn." I morphed my smile into a smirk, poking his chest.

"Tsk, whatever and I care because I don't want to move from this spot." He mumbled, tightening his grip around me. 

I melted further into him and raised my head to lay a kiss at his jawline. "I know, niether do I but someone will eventually find us, anyway." 

He looked down at me and sighed. "Urgh, I hate it when your right." I just giggled, again and placed my lips at his.

As I sat up I heard him try and fail to hold in a laugh. "What are you laughing at?" I spoke, turning my head to raise an eye brow at him. 

I noticed him shake as he succeed in holding one in, this time, when my hair moved over his body."N-nothing."

"Is my hair tickling you?" I grew my eyes as I grew more and more sure that it was the cause of his laughter.