Takara's strategy.

My eyes grew at his words, before narrowing. I felt my chakra flow to my fist as it swung back and flew in the direction of his face to have myself be pulled back by the waist and have my punch thrown for me. "I heard that!" Itachi hissed, anger instead of his usually calm tone. "Takara, you don't need anymore damage done to your wrists." He spoke, returning to his calm tone as he eyed the AMBU help danzo.

I breathed heavily, remembering that Madara would have asked the same thing of me. "H-he wants m-my eyes." I breathed, heavily, feeling my heart race and slip into a slight cardiac arrest.

"There is no way I'll ever let him, Takara." He cooed in a whisper at my ear, sinking my body into his. I turned to face Sasuke and steared into his eyes, knowing nothing of my expression until he spoke of it. "Don't give me that look." He spoke as my look widened his eyes. "You had the same look on your face when I found you at the hideout. You promised me that I'd never find you like that again, so do what angels do and smile for me." He spoke, gripping my arm, gently to lay it at his heart, showing me the tempo of the harmonising, as I did a while ago.

My clentched teeth released and my lips stayed parted to let escaped air in and out, as I pleased. I wrapped my free arm around his neck and burried my face into his chest, listening for that pitch to harmonise to. I crinkled the fabric of his grey, slightly unzipped shirt. "You also gave me that look when you found out why I was leaving the village." Itachi spoke sadly, bringing the memory back to mind.

I was walking with Sasuke, after we trained and I told him I was to marry him, someday. Our pinky fingers curled around each others. I was singing, quietly, earning Sasuke's smiling attention. "Your tired eyes sing to me all of the lies so I sing to you the truth, through years to come and the dreams of this sleepless night lay forgotten in the back of your mind." My lips froze as Izari came into view. I knew that Itachi was a spy and that both him and we were to leave today, without Sasuke but nothing else. 

"Izari!" Sasuke smiled, running up and hugging her as I did.

"Hello, you two." She smiled back, dropping down to our level, to hug us back, properly. "Sasuke, can you do me a favor?" She asked as we pulled away.

He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "What would that favor be?" He asked absent mindedly, making me flick our curled up pinkie fingers out of grip to have us hold hands, properly. I smiled at him to hide from him what I knew what my Sister was going to do.

"Close your eyes." Izari hummed, gently, knowing how much I hated this. Sasuke did as he was told to have my Sister drop her index and middle fingers down from his forhead to his chin, making him collapse. "I'm sorry, Sas."

I caught him and let him down, slowly. "I don't want this to happen, why does this have to happen?" I cried over the only friend I'd ever had.

"You know why, Takara. Don't worry, you'll meet again, someday." Izari spoke softly, her hand to my shoulder.

"Someday!? I want to stay with him, he needs someone with him!" I hissed through my tears, knowing of solitude and not wanting my dear friend to go through the same pain as I did.

"I know." Was all Izari whispered for a few seconds. "Come on, we'll hide until he wakes up, in case anyone comes by." She smiled, wiping my tears from my eyes.

I nodded, before placing Sasuke in a comfortable looking position and waiting until he woke to have his memory of me leave with his short, painful sleep.I watched him raise and curse under his breath. "I'm late!" He pannicked, running home.

Izari and I jummped from the trees to land gracfully on our feet. "Now, honey I have to tell you the rest of the situation." Izaris words made me narrow my eyes, not that it'd make me look like they'd shrink, at all.