Missions again.(Sasuke's point of view.)

I walked Takara to the Hokage's, now rebuilt palace. The vines of black roses tangled around the treditional structure of a mini compound. I approched the door and knocked before hearing the Hokage's voice signal me to enter. I stepped in as the door creaked open. "You have a patient." I spoke in a blank tone, watching the medic nin shoot her head up and run over to pull Takara to the ground and tend to her head injury

"What happened!?" Tsunade's hiss was loud and violent but didn't make me react in anyway, at all.

I sighed and closed my eyes, for just a moment. "Danzo." I spat his name out like poison.

I heard her growl, like an animal. "I'll kill him!"

I shook my head, slowly. "I bet you to it." I mumbled, leaning my back against the shut door, behind me.

"You what?!" Her eyes grew and her voices volume, mimicked.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in fustration of my mental state; Alcohole is nice when your drinking it but the mental blanks are difficult. "Not only was I protecting Takara and I but Takara said she saw something when she cast a Genjutsu." I dropped my hand and opened my eyes as I remembered what she'd said. I eyed the medic nin as she finish off her work on the angels head wound and shifted her concerntration to me."She cast a Genjutsu in which her oppenent and herself view each others memories and what she saw was the day Pain attacked the village." Her eyes grew and her eye twitched, slightly. "Such damage wouldn't have been causeed to the village if Naruto had gotten here faster, right?" She nodded, slowly, giving away another twitch. "I understand that you had a toad set to summon him when you needed him, right?" Another nod and twitch. "Danzo killed the toad to keep Naruto away."

"Fucking hell!" He screamed, punching a hole in the wall.

I sighed, shifting my sight to Takara, who was currently awake. I rushed over to her, dropping to her level to help her sit up. "Eh, hey." She whispered a quiet mutter.

"Hey." I smiled, kissing my dried blood from her lips, tasting a metalic tang and the sweet fizz of strawberries.

Tsunade pulled her fist from the wall as a knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" Tsunade called, pulling her fist from the smashed wood and vines.

Itachi creeked the door open and stepped in, slowly. "Sasuke killed- oh, I guess you already know, then." He smiled as his sight caught Tsunade and her fists mark on the wall, Takara and I. Tsunade nodded. "Well done, little Brother."

I smirked and nodded, letting out a tiny chuckle that failed to be held back, completly. "Yeah, anyway, nice timing, because I have a mission for all three of you." Tsunade finally announced, making our heads shoot in her direction. "I want you three to be spies for me in the Akatsuki."

"My Lady, with all do respect I don't think that's a good idea." Takara squeaked, clinging to me, tightly.

"You three are the most likely in the village to join and both you and Itachi have expeariance with the orginisation and you've given helpful infomtion so far but we need everything we can get." She rambled, earning a slow nod from the butterfly angel.

I held her tighter and lifted her chin with long, slender fingers of pale ivory."Don't worry: You'll be with me." I cooed a whisper at her lips, earning a giggle and weak smile.

"Well then, I'm going to prepare." Itachi mumbled, spinning on his heal, in one quick motion, before spinning back around to catch keys that flew through the air so quickly that the naked eye wouldn't be able to follow. Itachi smiled. "Thank you, my Lady." He smiled, before exiting.

I reflexed, darting my hand to catch a key, as well and a small, dis preportionate hand. Takara's reflex was normal due to needing such keen senses when she was blind but to have them just as good after such a long time was amazing. 

I was currently carrying the blue haired Kunoichi over my shoulder as I stepped through the door of your new place, we live together which, yes, did make me smile and act like a bit of a baka but I had alcohole so I have a valid reason to act somewhat like Naruto. "Are you plannig on putting me down anytime soon?" Her voice was sweet and held a smirk that couldn't help but morph into a sweet smile as I gave my responce.

"Not yet." I hummed, stepping down the hall and walking into an empty room. I placed her on the flooor and followed her down, kissing perfectly shaped, soft, scarlette lips. 

"Cheeky, Uchiha." She smirked, placing her index finger to my lips, before rolling us over so she was on top of me. "I'm going to go and train with Neji and Hinata." She giggled, rolling down my body and off me.

I narrowed my eyes and sat up, quickly snatching her wrist. "Hey!" I frowned.

"You can have me in about an hour and a half but I also have to talk to Tsunade, there's something I forgot to talk to her about." She hummed, gazing at our connected hands.

I noticed the seal mark that had Itachi's sickness sealed within it."Get that removed." I muttered, whispereed but violent as I joulted her into my lap, again.

She landed in my arms, gracfully, silently and lightly. "Sasuke, of course I'm having it removed, I wouldn't, couldn't leave you. You're so cute." She gushed, tapping my nose with her index finger as she smiled. I rolled my eyes and kissed the seal on her hand, before kissing her lips and letting her stand up and walk away. "I'll be back later."

I smiled and slowly shook my head as I looked around the room. I remember Izari training with me when Itachi didn't have time. This one time I wanted to learn something that was unique to her and her clan, since I was fasinated by her and her little Sister. I bit my thumb and slambed my my palm to the floor. "Summoning jutsu." I smiled, running my keys along the black grand piano as I exited. "I'm going to get a lot of sex when she gets back." I smirked. I exited the room and wondered the rest of the house, finding the living room with our belongings sitting on the coffee table. "So she exited to have me put stuff away? Lazy little.." I chuckled as I trailed off.