Two years later, the angel eyes see again.

I haven't seen him in two years. I've been closed off from the outside world for two years. I've been alone and training myself for longer than I can remember and not even Farther loves me enough to visit or train me. I haven't seen the outside of this hell hole in two years.

The doors had a seal on them, the room is dark and dusty. The dry air is pumped with chlorine everyday at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. My hair was so long I had to tie it up and it'd still scrape the cold, hard ground I was laying on. My eyes fixed on the sealed doors, wishing they'd open. My little, pale hands held under my body and being crushed against my chest and the concrete. My tears running over the bridge of my nose and into my other eye to finally drop to the floor, blood dripping from my mouth to create a puddle of metalic, crimson mess mixed with the salty tears. My body shaking as I felt myself give into the pain of my three hundred butterflies pinned to the walls by kunai. "Byakugan." My voice was a horase whisper, weak in the sound of my shivers. I couldn't hold it, I deactivated my byakugan after finging nothing.

I couldn't react after hearing an explosion from the other side of the doors but they didn't resieve any damage like I wanted them too. I waited a few seconds screaming inside my head 'break them down, please!' Nothing. I waited longer to have my eyes close, slowly in weakness until I heard slashes at the thick, hard steel infront of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the door in pieces as they fell into a mess that picked up dust like the smoke of a cigarette. "One, two, three, four. Four of you." I smiled at the figures through the dust as it slowly cleared.

"Takara." My eyes grew as I gasped at the dark, farmilar tone.

"Sasuke?" My breath hitched at his name. 

The dust cleared to revieal his pale face and dark hair and eyes. "You have to release your butterflies and heal them." He ordered as he walked from the clearing dust. His chest revieled by his white shirt, his sword secured by a rope around his waist. I felt my heart beat again and I weakly nodded. 

"Nnnrh!" I cried, scrunching my eyes shut as the insects were torn from the blades in the walls. Sasuke dropped to my level, beside me as he slid his palm under my neck and the other in the middle of my spine. He supported my weight as he pulled me to sit up on my knees, my hair stained purple with the mix of the blood pool. My little hands purple from loss of circulation and my cheek red once again from the blood.

"I know it hurts, just hold on." He cooed as my breath grew louder and hissed in a squeek. The butterflies flew and sunk into me, making me feel more relaxed, healthier, less pained. He wiped the blood from my mouth and cheek with a gentle glide of his hand.

"I'm so tired." I whispered gazing at him through my lashes.

He didn't say anything, he just slid his hands under my waist and knees and lifted me up. "Go to sleep." He whispered to me. My lashes fell shut against my cheeks as he spoke, I nodded at his command but I didn't sleep.

"Well, Takara started hurting herself again, huh?" Suigetsu's voice was filled with is big ego.

"I don't like her!" Karin spat into me. "Her chakra's creepy."

"I don't know, I think she's cute and you only don't like her because Sasuke likes her." He teased, emphesising the smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut up!" She screeched.

"Both of you shut up, whether you like Takara or not you'll have to put up with her because she's now a part of the team." Sasuke's voice was sweet yet blank as he spoke, making me smile as I listened to his dark, mellow heartbeat. "Let's go." He ordered and I finally fell into a deep sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the beautiful flora of the forrest, still in the Uchiha's strong arms. I giggled at him with a tired smile. "Tsh, hehe." I bit my lip, gently as his eyes drifted down to mine.