Truly.

The whole gang sat in a circle, eyeing the drunken Uchiha, chugging the Pina Colada. Sasuke took the bottle from his lips and frowned. "The same thing happened to you, Takara."

I grinned, sweetly at him, his innocent expression and big, haunting eyes making me die of cuteness. "What happened?"

"It ran out." He spoke in a dissapointed tone as he turned his head towards me.

I giggled at him and took the bottle out of his hand, before placing it behind me. "I'll buy you some more later on, okay?"

He wrapped his arms around me and practically hung off me. "You're the best girl ever." He slurred.

I giggled, looking around at everyones shocked and dumbfounded expressions. "What have you done to him?!" Kiba howled, raising an eye brow and shifting behind his canine companion.

"Nothing." I giggled. "He's just acting like this from the alcohole."

"That's not true." Shikamaru smirked. "He's been acting strang since he met you, during the chunin exams so it can't just be the alcohole." His lazy words made me smile at Sasuke. He had his arms around my shoulders and he was snuggling into my neck, kissing my cheek.

"I'm not strange." He slurred and rumbled his words.

My arm was holding him up, around his upper waist, not stopping him from hanging over me like a rag doll. "No, he's been acting himself." I smiled. "More himself, anyway."

"What are you talking about? Sasuke dosen't blush or laugh or smile." Choji blurted, munching on his chips, as always. 

Sasuke grunted at him. "You should have seen him when he was little, he never dropped his smile or blush. He had his haunting eyes that always held happiness. I'm just showing everyone who he really is." I smiled down at him, running my fingers through his hair.

"You two really are in love, aren't you?" Sakura smiled. Was she happy for us? If she was I'd eat my hair... Not literally.

Sasuke lifted his head and raised an eye brow at her. "Well, duh!" He murmered, rolling his eyes.

I blushed and smiled down at him."Yeah."

"I never though I would say this and I hate to say it but I'm happy for you guys." Ino grunted, watching Sasuke tighten his grip around me.

"Yeah, same here." Karin sighed out her words in elongated tone. "But, Takara, you said that I'd have something to do here!" She hissed, bringing back her attitude.

I smirked and giggled at her, glancing from her to Naruto. "Karin, what's your last name?" I asked, raising an eye brow at her.

She raised a brow at me and drew out her name. "Uh, Uzumaki." I heard gasps from everyone and started giggling. "What?"

"No wonder you're annoying, you're related to Naruto." Sasuke spok in a gasp. His head lay in my lap and a twirled his bangs around my fingers as I steared into his dark eyes and pale face. He grew more adorable everyday. To think he could ever come close to being a cold blooded killer.

I turned my attention back to the two, reunited Uzumaki. Naruto was giving her a bone crushing hug, having the firey red head smile and blush, slighty. "So what are you? My Sister, my cousin, what?" He cheered, gripping her by the shoulders to gaze into her eyes.

"Um, uh, I don't know." Karin studdered in a gasp.

I turned my attention towards Neji, eyeing the crowd around the two Uzumaki as he leaned against the blacks of wood. "Neji, may I ask for a favor?" I muttered. I didn't know Neji that well but we did hoold intellegent conversation every once in a while.