Insanity as a weapon.

I lay in between the two Uchiha, waiting for Itachi to wake up as I steared up at the sealing. I realised I was crying, silently only then, after bringing back Sasuke's memeories, I saw them as well. The plan was going according but it was painful, every bit of it was painful. "What the hell is going on?!" Sasuke's voice hissed at me as he struggled against the rope around his torso.

"I'm waiting for Itachi to wake up so he can tell you the truth." I choked, trying to sound as nutral as possible.

"The truth?!"

"Hold your horses, I can't tell you; this is something you need to hear from your brother."

"Takara." His voice was it's same calm tone it always was. "Takara, you need to leave." Itachi warned.

"I have no reason to, in fact I have every reason to stay." I sat up, quickly. My eyes now painted to the blank wall. "Tell him the truth."

"What's she talking about, Itachi?!" Sasuke spat. "What is the truth?"

"If you won't speak, I'll make you speak." I warned the Uchiha as I pulled out a Kunai from my weapon pouch.

"You can't hurt me and even if you could you wouldn't because Izari would never forgive you." Itachi announced.

"That's right, but you'd hate to see the spitting image of the one you love get hurt, too." I smiled at Izari's memory. "Izari would never forgive you if you let me hurt myself and you know that like the back of your hand." I sent out three butterflies to the wall and threw one kunai to pierce into the thorax of the insect. I coughed up the farmiliar crimson liquid, again.

"You cannot guilt trip me, Imarne."

"Want to bet on that?" I giggled through the metallic tast. "You'd always cry when I'd hurt myself. Remember when I told you about Izai's death and you saw the wound from my cut up curse mark? You didn't even notice you were bawling, until I pointed it out." I breathed, heavily. "You said 'Stop crying, Takara. Izari would never forgive me if I let you cry like this and don't you ever hurt yourself again.' and I pointed out that you were crying, as well and-and-" My tears stopped me from continuing my sentance. The stinging was intence, in that memory that created more tears.

"Tell me the truth, dammit!" Sasuke's voice sounded pannicked and scared, almost. He knew he couldn't stop me, this time.

"Izari, Izari." I collapsed my back, into the floor again, hard. I took out another Kunai and sent out a butterfly to the cealing. I held my arm up, straight, in front of my face and with a flick of the wrist the steal made me cough, again. The scatches at my throat caned as I threw out the echos from my mouth and in the air, along with my blood, before it splattered over my face and the floor. "Izari, they're not listening to me." My eyes big and dazed as I pictured her face. "What do I do? If they won't listen then they won't be saved and if they're not saved then I will never forgive myselfe. I-I'll deserve all the pain I've gotten."

"You don't deserve any pain, Takara. Stop it!" Sasuke screamed.

"I might have." I giggled, sadistically. "I wouldn't know, they didn't tell me." I breathed, turning my giggle into a hiss. "Kami! Tell me what I did! Do you hate me that much!?" My scream echoed, bouncing from wall to wall. "If you had any sense you'd tell me what I did wrong! You only give me anything to take it away! Izari, Mother, Saeko, Rei, Sasuke all of them stolen... And for what?! Are you saticfide?! Are you?! I hate you Kami, I hate you!" I held that scream of bloody murder as I sent out a few hundred more butterflies before throwing out all the Kunai I had.

"Stop it, Takara!" Sasuke screamed over mine, resoulting in his voice being damaged and him coughing. "I haven't been stolen, yet!"

"You will if you and your brother don't cooperate." I turned over on my side to face him and cough up large amounts of the hot liquid. "I can't save you two unless you let me and then maybe I'll know what happiness is."

"Dammit, tell me the truth, Itachi!" He yelled, again, glancing from my gaze to his brother. "Tell me!"

"You wouldn't believe me, even if I did." Itachi's voice had the slightest croke that indicated tears, un-notisable to Sasuke, since it was barely there but I felt the salty water hit the concreated floor.

"Just tell me!"

I sat up and started pacing as I saw my hair paint it's self in black streaks, almost no blue hue seen. "I look  like Daddy... Kami!" I haulted as I screamed, bending over my knees with clenched fists and scrunched shut eyes.

"Why is this happening? Itachi, what is going on?!" Sasuke screamed over mine, again.

"Everytime she thinks someone is going to die her hair turns darker in a result of the curse mark, half there. She'd be a spitting image of her farther if she'd gotten to second state." He explained, not moving an inch, just silently crying.

"Tell him everything, tell him, tell him, tell him, Itachi or Izari will get angery." I shook, colapsing to my knees as I spoke. "I won't let anyting bad happen, Izari told me to do this and you know very well that she's always right. Always, always, wasn't wrong once, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, never wrong, no, never, never, never, never." My eyes stayed big as I repeated words into the floor, blood dripping from my mouth to the concrete.

"There's a first time for everything."

"No, not for her, never, never, she knows more than you, more, more more, way more." I whispered, shaking and crying as I breathed out the coughs in hitched breaths.

"What do you mean more?" Itachi's voice hitched, matching his breaths.

"Madara, he knows more than you think, more, more, he knows, he has a plan." I whispered, again, into the ground. 

"Takara, Madara is dead, stop acting crazy." Sasuke hissed in a crackling voice. 

"Crazy?" I lifted my head and stood up, quickly. I spun on my heals to face the Uchiha. "Crazy? No, no, no!" I screamed, again as I slipped out a Kunai from my weapon pouch. "If you think that then die!"