Pushing the boundaries of life and death.

"Naruto. Sasuke, Itachi and I can't fight, yet. Just a warning but we can join in after a bit." I warned, yanking the two Uchiha by the wrists.

"Itachi?!" His voice was frozen and shocked.

"So you've turned on me, Itachi?" Pain's discusting voice sent shivers down my spine, almost cracking a bone, I swear.

"I was never on you side. I know your intentions and I know what you've been through but this is no way to get back what you lost." Itachi's voice hummed in the wind and our hair danced with the sound.

"Explanation later, fight now!" I hissed, at Naruto, annoyed. I turned to Itachi and closed his eyes. "Hold still." I closed my eyes and concerntrated on copying my chakra and giving it to him. "Done, try it out." I smirked, dropping my hand from his eyes.

"I can see, clearly." He smiled in shock.

I smiled back and turned to a shock Sasuke."Tsk, the look on your face is priceless." My smile morphed itself into a smirk as I lifted my hand and glided my fingers over his eyes, collapsing his lids, gently. "Don't move or speak." I whispered as I stepped inches from his lips. I concerntrated, again but not only on my chakra creations but on the warm breath hitting me, tickling my skin. I shifted my weight to my toes and raised up, just enough to reach the Uchiha's lips, before shrinking back down. "Try it out." I smirked, before spinning on my heals and running at Pain, the main one, anyway.

 "Takara Imarne; The singing butterfly. Younger Sister of Izari Imarne; The Princess of butterlies. It's hard to believe you were related to such a girl." Pains voice hissed as he gripped his fingers around a rod of his.

"Oh, and why is that?" I asked, kicking my feet at him, in the air as I slid under his legs, in a skid. I managed to get him in the stomach before I felt the gravle scratch through my clothes.

"Because, she'd never show any signs of feeling pain, always a smile showing through her mask but you, Takara, have it written in your scars, the ones you give yourself." His voice echoing around me as I eyed his turned back 

"What would you know about that?!" I hissed in a pissed of, anger filled grow.

He spun on his heals and stabbed the rod in the air as I dodged, quickly. "A lot, actually." As his rod came closer and closer to my face, just millimeters from my nose, I arched back and caught my weight as my palms hit the ground. My legs flew from the ground and kicked at Pain, only to miss. I smirked and continued to sweep my feet above me to have it shatter the rod in his hand. 

My weight shifted to my fingers as my legs came into contact with the earth, again. I sent out a few butterflies to Sasuke, Itachi and Suigetsu so I'd know it they'd be in trouble. "Oh yeah? Then, tell me why I'd hurt myself? How I could even come up with such a habit? And, how it makes me feel? If you're so smart, tell me everything I should know!"

He swung at me, again, in a lunge. I jummped back but felt the sharp point lightly cut a shallow line across my stomach, just under my belly botton. "The side of your family that kidnapped you at birth raised you as a slave and convinced you that you were worth less then a blade of grass and told you that everything was wrong with you and so they hurt you, badly." He paused before swinging at me, again.

I suddenly felt chakra surround my body in a tight grip. Sasuno. The purple haze veiled me as I turned my head towads the Uchiha. "Don't. Touch. Her." His Stanic eyes looked like a scarlett flower with three black peatals in the middle. His voice was demonic and confronting. I melted into the Sasuno hand as I gazed at his hot, angery, confronting eyes. He'd already gained control of his new power. Impressive.

I shifted my lashes in front of the Uchiha and at the ground where a corpse lay from the Path that brought back the dead. Conviniant. I glanced up, again and noticed Naruto with his back to Sasuke's. "Together at last." I smiled at the sight of them protecting each other and Naruto's happiness sparkling in his eyes. "Ah." I squeeked as Sasuke's Sasuno moved me next to the raven. I smiled as my feet hit the ground and my butterfly sunk into my skin. "Tsh, cute even when you're angery." I muttered with a smirk painted over my lips.