Don't scare me.(Sasuke's point of view.)

I woke up with warmth covering me, the smell of sake and strawberries. My eyes slowly slid open and from a blur to clarity I saw Takara in a deep, dream-filled sleep. She made expressions at my shoulder, making her hair tickle my neck as she made slight movements; a smile, a smirk, a sneer, a thrown and another smile. Her hair was tied into two buns on either side of her head, like Tenten but since her hair was so long she had the exsess fall out, just to have it scrape the ground as she walked. Her Jacket was a long sleeve, black hoodie, her top was just wrapping around her chest in the same white cloth that was covering her eyes when I first met her. Her skirt was blue and split down both sides and was cut croocked at the bottom, under that were short, black shorts. Her legs had netting that came up to her thighs to be secured by more wrapping.She was the prettiest thing I'd layed eyes on and I wanted to keep that nickname the twin girls gave her; 'Angel eyes.' It suited her so much and I know it will stick but there is no way that I'm going to call her that infront of others.

I tightened my grip around her waist, slowly so I didn't wake her up and brushed her fringe from her fallen eye lids. I was still sitting against the tree and the blue haired, angel eyed, butterfly girl was still buried into my chest. "I really hope she dosen't have a hang over." Suigetsu smirked as he raised himself up off the ground

"She won't, she sobered up a little more before sleeping, she'll be fine." I didn't take my eyes off her.

"She's funny when she's drunk, isn't she?" I didn't respond. "And really nice. I wonder if she meant what she said?"

"She did. No doubt, she sees the good in everyone and everything." 

"Yeah right!" Karin hissed in a tired grunt. "She almost gave me a complement but ended up just saying that I talk to much!" The red hed pointed at the sleepy singer.

"You do talk to much." Suigetsu smirked, making Karin growl. "But Sasuke, she didn't see any good in Orochimaru."

"Yes she did."

"But she was so relieved when she found out that you killed him?" Karin pointed out, snapping out from anger into confusion.

"Before she left for the Northern hideout she said she wanted nothing more but her Farther to learn to love her again and to do so she had to teach herself to be the best daughter but in order to do that she had to punish herself." I explained, still my eyes stayed to her. Stuck like glue.

"That's why she hurt herself? She never told me why she did such things to herself." Suigetsu had a stern look of concern on his pale featured face.

"She spoke in her sleep at the hideout, too. She would always go on and on about just wanting to feel loved, again." Jougo's voice was low but innocent, defining how calm he was.

"We should wake her up so we can get moving." Karin spoke, quietly. She sounded guilty as she spoke. Her head was down and her face was covered by the spiky, scalett strands of her hair.

"No, we'll wait until she wakes up naturally." I spoke, calmly but it still sounded like a spit. I shook off the thought as I felt her move, slowly, gently. I leaned in just an inch closer to her to whisper at the barley awake alcoholic. "Hey." I breathed quietly, stearing at her eyes as they struggled to open.

"Ah-he-ey." She rolled her tiny hands against her eyes. They finnaly fluttered open to reviel the mother of pearl coloured byakugan and the black and blue iris of the deactivated sharingan and rennegan.

I pulled her hands from her tired eyes and gazed into the hypnotic orbs before leaning in, again. Her lips always tasted of strawberries and felt like a pillow, espessually made for mine. I pulled away and was shown a beautiful smile running along her lips. "Come on, we've got work to do." As I stood up, I pulled her up with me.