Akatsuki (Sasuke's point of view.)

Itachi had his fingers intertwined with mine and Takara was holding my other hand, trailing behind us, slightly as we made our way through the thick, rainy, emrald and copper hued flora. I'd turn around a few times to catch the Angel eyed kunoichi darting her eyes around our surroundings, like a child at an amusment park. Her dropped jaw, morphing into a sweet smile as we caught each others gaze. Itachi let go of my hand as we came to a hault at a cave that had been closed off by a bolder with a barrier tag attached. Itachi brought his hands to his chest, making the tag glow as the bolder shifted, to let us enter the dark opening. "Zetzu, come out." Takara spat, rolling her eyes as I felt Itachi grip my hand, again, tightly.

A man split down the middle came up, out of the ground. One side of him black and the other, white. He was surrounded by a vinus fly trap that brought out his sickly, green hair and bright yellow eyes. "You three were meant to be dead." His voice was more innocent than I'd expected. "Fool, it was the girl!" A voice I'd expect him to have hissed and it also came from him, despite the fact that it was differnt.

"Where is Madara?" Itachi's voice was calm but forcful as he spat his words, tightening his grip at my hand at the mention of his name.

"Itachi Uchiha." That voice was low and lightly hissed. "Sasuke Uchiha." His foot steps echoed with his voice, off the walls. "And Takara Imarne, this is a suprise." Takara stepped behind me, slowly and tightened her grip at my hand.

Itachi stepped forward in calm, slow steps, meeting the masked man infront of the blue haired angel and I. "We had to take precautions, anyway, I need to talk to you." Madara nodded and spun on his heals to walk away.

"Itachi." Takara mumbled, her voice muffled by my shirt as her head burried itself into my shoulder.

Itachi spun on his heals to face us, waving his hand to signal her to come over to him. Takara obeyed, slowly and when she finally reached him, she darted her eyes from the masked man and back to Itachi. "You know where to go, don't worry, I'll be back soon, okay?" He smiled, flicking her nose with his index finger, before patting her head.

She nodded and ran back to me to whisper in my ear. "Come on." She took my hand and started dragging me down the hall and around the corner to find a door. She turned the handle and pushed it open, gently.

My eyes grew, darting over every aspect of what was infront of me. An ordinary room with a bed, nightstand and closet. On the nightstand was a photo of Itachi, Takara, Izari and I, all hugging. "This is Itachi's room." I muttered, stepping over and picking up the photo as I sat on the bed.

Takara stepped over and sat on the bed, too, next to me. "Yep." She smiled. 

"I've never seen you so scared." I hummed, placing the picture frame down and turning to catch her gaze.

She sighed and tilted her eye brows up, slightly, before looking down. "I failed at hiding it, huh." She mumbled, playing with her fingers.

I held her hand and used my other to lift her chin to catch my eyes. "What's wrong?"

She gave me a weak smile and gripped at my hand, tightly. "I'm just worried that Izari and my efforts were for nothing." Her voice was quiet and mumbled. "That man is a reason to want to die."

"No!" I lightly yelled. She smiled at me and shook her head, letting out a tiny giggle. I brought our foreheads to touch and sighed. "No one is going to die."

She glided her hands up to snake her arms around my neck, slowly. "I hope not." She yawned, turning her head to the side, before gazing back at me with half shut eyes.

I smirked and darted my eyes over her features. "I won't let it happen." She giggled, quietly and slid her lashes to rest at her cheeks. I kisssed her scarred lips and let her collapse into me. She nuzzled into the crook of my neck and fell asleep, quickly. Her hands dropped and rested at my chest and her light weight lingered at my grip. I felt her slipping off the bed, slowly so I pulled her onto my lap and held her like a child. Her arms held over her chest as her fingers curled into loose fists, her head leaning at my shoulder and her hair tangled over my arm and the bed, barley touching the floor. "I promise." I took my Katana from the rope around my waist and placed it against the nightstand, before lying down with the Angel and gliding my sight over every aspect of her pale face. "Goodnight, Angel eyes." I whispered, before drifting off to sleep, myself.

"Sasuke, wake up." My Brothers voice was whispered as I was lightly shaken. "Sasuke, Sasuke, we have a mission." He sung.

I scrunched my eyes shut, before using most of my strength to open them, again. I wasn't with Takara or in Itachi's room, like last night but it looked just the same, minus the photograph. "Where's Takara?" I grunted, sitting up and rolling my knuckles over my eyes.

"She's in her room, I haven't woken her up, yet." He hummed, throwing an Akatsuki cloche over me, making the fabric make ripple noises as it flew through the air, before landing over my face.

"Okay, where am I?" I sighed, taking the cloche off my face and placing it in my lap as I stared at him through tired eyes.

He chuckled and handed me my Katana. "In your room, now, hurry up and get ready to leave, we're taking the Eight tails." He hummed exiting my room.

 Takara threw this man to the ground, making a loud thud linger in ears. "Where's the Eight tails?" She spoke in an innocent voice, the paradox stabbing fear into the man with the dark complection, benieth her.

"I'll never betray a cidizen of the Cloud!" I smirked at the helpless mans words. He had no clue what he was in for, despite the fact that the bluette had him pinned, on his stomach and was standing on his wrists, lingering her fingertips at pressure points, at the back of his neck.

She giggled in a sadistic tone. "Oh, really? How about I tell you what heppends when I press down on these pressure points and then you tell me whether you can betray anyone or not?" He growled, in anger but showed fear.

"Takara, don't over do it." Itachi sighed, smiling at her abilities.  

She looked up and pouted at him. "What's the point?" I questioned, raising a brow.

He chuckled, lightly and shot me a smile. "We don't want him to have a heart attack before he tells us anything." I nodded, as I turned back to watch the sadistic angel.

She smirked and shot her gaze back down. "Right, so here's the thing, if you test my patents, which is very, very, well dosn't exsist, than I'll have to make my fingers dance at your neck; Not only will you be paralised from the shoulders down, but I could cut off your blood supply, collapse a lung, jumpstart your heart, which yes, is extreamly painful and oh, lets see, I could torture you for days and would have to put in such little effort, it's not even funny. So, where did you say Eight tails was?" The look on the poor mans face consisted of; Big, bloodshot eyes, quivering lip and a twitching eye brow. He turned his head to the side, eyeing the direction and raising his index finger "Thanks." She giggled, pressing her calloused fingertips into his neck to have bloody murder pour into ears as the mans fearful voice flooded such a sound out.

Takara rose to her normal height and kicked his head, before leaping off and landing gracfuly in silence. "That was one of Izai's performances." Itachi smirked, stepping to catch up with the Yandere.

I trailed behind, smirking at the currently, uncontious man. "Well, the only footsteps I have to follow in are hers, so it only makes sense." She giggled, skipping a head.