Mission report.

I had my fingers intertwined with Sasuke's and tightened my grip as we explored the base. Feeling out thousands of white Zetzu's, benieth us, for the war Madara was currently declaring. We'd found out that the Eight tails manged to escape but Kisame and Itachi would handle that while Sasuke and I serched the base for anything suspicious. "Takara, angel, what's wrong?" 

Sasuke's nickname had lingered in my ears, still adjusting to the fact that he'd given me one, at all. "N-nothing, I just wondering what's going to happen during the war. I mean people die, already and now everyone is going to..." I trailed off, seeing images of what I've seen; Izari, Saeko, Rai, my Cousin, my Uncle, my Mother, everyone.

Sasuke released my hand and trailed his fingers up my arms, shoulders, neck to rest his hands at my cheeks."Don't focus on things that might happen and focus on things that will happen."

I smiled, half heartedly and got lost in the ebony orbs that I found so hypnotising. "Like what?"

We spoke soft words but each on of them held overwhelmbing meanings. "Like, when we're twenty, I'm going to marry you and after a year we'll have at least one child."

I blushed and bit down on my lip as my smile grew with my shock. "Are you proposing to me, Sasuke?"

He smirked. "Yes." He leaned in to touch our forheads. "So is my awnser a 'yes' or 'no'?"

"I don't know.." I hummed, sarcastically, before giggling at him shaking his head. "Yes." 

"But, I'm going to propose, again. When you least expect it and you'll be the most beautiful, amazing, hypnotic, bride ever, that all the girls envy and all the guys want."

He looked down at me with a smirk on his face that made me melt, just like anyother girl. "You're really hot when you talk like that." I blurted, leaning in to kiss him. Feeling him chuckle against my lips, I pulled at his Akatsuki cloche to help deepen the kiss, before biting down on his lip. He chuckled, again and parted his lips, pushing me up, against the wall and wrapping his arms around my waist, tightly. I trailed my fingers over his chest and around his neck and paused, just to open my eyes and to look at him.

"What is it?"

I smiled, sweetly. "You're just really good at making me smile."

We just stayed there, gazing into each others eyes, lost in forever and loving every minute of it. "I love you." He whispered at my lips.

"I love you too." I whispered back to crash our lips together, again.  I was happy that Sasuke wasn't that sad, lonely guy anymore, he was sweet and caring and his hate that he'd been feeling for so many years had turned to love, again. I was always worried, though; He still gives off that killer vibe when he fights or when Itachi or I'm fighhting, he's extreamly protective and I can tell why but I have no idea why he hasn't done what Itachi thought. "Sasuke?"

"What is it?" He whispered against my lips, slowly.

I closed my eyes. "Why haven't you attacked the village? I mean, I thought you would and you did in the Genjutsu that Izari showed me, you know that but I still thought you'd hate it there and I don't understand why you haven't." I rambled, resieving a gaze that was undiscribable.

"I haven't reaped havok on the village because all of Itachi's efforts would have gone to waist, the Hokage let Itachi stay in the village, despite the thirds reasons for exiling him and we both met there and I want to be there when I die, before you." I frowned. "What?" He hummed, perking a brow.

"You die after me, Sasuke or-" I was cut off by lips. He loves shutting me up whether it's by kissing me or by other inappropreate methodes that evry girl would only dream of rescieving.

He pulled his lips only a milimeter from mine, wet and parted, slightly. "We die together, then."

I smiled and batted my lashes, pulling him so our lips crashed down, again.

It was midnight and I was singing to my butterflies. They are a part of me but they are their own cretures and therefore have there own minds to dance however they want to whatever music and they dance like falling angles from the fluffy white kingdom of heven. I watch them in amazment, they're so pretty and even when I harm them I still find they fascinating. "Sing sweet cello, sing sweetly to me because nothing else is as lovely and I don't think it ever will be."  I feel Itachi walk to the door and send my butterflies to open it up to let him in.

"Hey, Takara." He smiled, leaning against the door frame.

I smiled back and returned my butterflires, watching them sink into my skin. "Hey, it's time to go, isn't it?" I asked, my voice quiet, eventhough I know only Itachi can hear it. He nodded, watching me sit up and pull my legs around and off my bed to have my feet land on the floor. I took my cloche from the end of my bed and slid my aarms through the sleeves as I stood.I stepped over to him and smiled, before hugging him. "Are you happy with the outcome of everything, Itachi?"

"You have no idea, Takara. Izari told me that I didn't have to do anything myself and I didn't listen but I know that I have people to rely on, now which saved both Sasuke and I so I'm happy." His voice was so calm and collected like always but this time his words fell from smilng lips, therefore his words did the same.

I smiled, against a warm chest and closed my eyes, for a moment. "That's good." I pulled back and crinkled my nose. "Now, let's go." He rolled his eyes and took my hand before dragging me down the hall, behind him, quickly.

Sasuke was already waiting outside the base, sitting on a bolder with his arm draped over a raised knee to lean on. "Took you long enough." He smirked, turning his head to the side to shoot us an amused stare.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go." Itachi sighed, laughing out his words.

A few hours later and we were at the randez vu point, standing before Lady Tsunade, Shizune and Sakura. "What's on the downlow?" Tsunade questioned, with crossed arms over a larg bust, sun-kissed hair dulled by silver moonlight and darkened skies.

"Madara plans to engolf the world in an eturnal Genjutsu using the Ten tails so he's going to retrieve the Renegan, eventually, I believe." Itachi started, not even shifting his eyes for words to help clarifly anything, he did it automatically.

"Takara and I took a look around the base and found the first Hokage in the wall, asuming he uses him in the war it'll be Edo Tensei but only the first and Orochimaru know that jutsu." Sasuke planted thought into my head when he said that and I think it went through his and Itachi's as well. "Unless, Kabuto figured it out, knowing he's been absorbing Orochimaru." I was right.

Sakura blushed harder at the observatioin made by the younger, dark Uchiha, making me roll my eyes with a smile at her typical behavior. "Anko is trailing him with a few other ninja, at the moment so hopefully he won't be an issue but we'll take precourtions."

"Um, also there were around a few hundred thousand white Zetzu's being preserved which means we won't know who the enemy is or not, since they can copy chakra signitures and all." I played with my fingers, nervously, biting my lip down, hard.

Tsunade shifted her eyes to the pebbly surface, benieth our feet. "We'll figure something out, during the war you'll have to pose as if you're on Madara's side, until things get ugly and don't tell Naruto, Sakura."

"But he has a right to know, about the war and Takara and Sasuke's orders!" She panicked.

"Sakura, if Naruto knows about the war he'll get involved and that's an advantage for the enemy so trust Tsunade." Shizune spoke in sincear words but a slightly hores tone.

I smiled at the pinkette. "You know Naruto better than I Sakura, you know he'll be okay."

She gave me a sweet smile and nodded. "Thanks, Takara."