Second round of the chunin exam

The girl leading the second round of the chunin exam was pretty cool. She knew Orochimaru, I could tell by the beat signiture he left on her heart beat from the curse mark. I held back my anger by biting my lip down and focused on what she was saying about the forrest. 

We had resieved a heaven scroll after reading terms and conditions and we waited at the starting point. "Go!" She announced and we all ran off.

My team followed me as I sped through the land. "Takara, maybe you should show your eyes now." Rei started.

"Not unless we get into a fight with a strong opponent." I rolled my eyes behind the cloth over it.

"Not even one of them?" Saeko asked.

"Fine! If you guys are that scared." I undid my cloth a little bit and retied it to reviel one perl white eye. My biakugan eye. "Now lets go, I'm sick of waiting around just to make pre- wait a second." I felt Orochimaru and Sasuke interacting. "You guys go ahead without me, I'll be right back." I was going to wait until later but now that he already made his move I have to find him.

"Whatever." Saeko rolled her eyes at me.

I ran off as fast as possible but I was too late. I came to see Saske on the ground in pain and Sakura worried as all hell as she tried nursing him, while Naruto had passed out. "Sakura, do you want help?" I asked her.

"Why woud you help us?" The wind blew my fringe out of my face as she spoke.

"Because I know how you feel and that mark on Sasuke I know how to stop the pain."  I smiled at her sweetly.

"Thank you." She cried as she lifted Sasuke's arm over her shoulder.

We'd taken the two boys to a small cave and set a few traps up. I watched the boys with my revieled eye and smiled. "They're very strong." I whispered to myself. I saw Sasuke for the first time ever, he was perfect in every single way. Every feture was in perfect preportion and semetrecal as well.

"Hey, Takara, is it?" Sakura asked with worry on her face.

"Yes?" My smile turned to her.

"How did you know about how I felt?" She looked at the ground as she clinged to her legs.

"I had an older sister once and she'd always protect me, making me feel useless. One day she ended up with the same mark Sasuke has now, since she wasn't as strong as Sasuke, the pain killed her and all I could do is watch. But that won't happen to Sasuke, the way he's reacting is a good sign."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm going to avenge her very soon." I smiled.

"Ha ha ha, you sound liike Sasuke, now." I smiled at her comment.

"Do I? Oh right the whole brotherly thing." I looked at him with a worried expression.

"How do you know so much about Sasuke and his brother?" She asked, sounding confuesed.

"Itachi was hunting me down and we faught which gave me a lot of infomation!" I looked out of the cave. "Stay on your guard." I ordered and she obeyed with a nod and stood up quickly as I did.

I saw ninja from my village. Did I mention how much I hated the hidden sound village? Whatever, anyway, I stood in front of the boys and Sakura with an animal like stance. "Protect them while I take these guys out." I ordered again just to get the same responce. "Ninja art." I started doing hand signs for one of my origanal jutsu. "Shape shifter jutsu!" I raised my voice and heared Sakura gasp as I grew butterfly wings and morphed into the full sape of the insect before shrinking to it's actual size.