Third, yet not last, round of the chunin exams

We made it through. I felt everyone I wanted to, there with my team and I. Sasuke, Spirit sand boy, Lee, everyone but I have to admit I hate one person that was there....Kabuto. I want to kill him so badly.

"Because more of you got through then we thought we're going to have to do a peliminary round." The girl running the second round announced and I dug my fingeres into my palms, making them bleed.

"Takara, calm down." Rei scolded with a venomus voice.

"Yeah, it's not like we'll lose or anything." Saeko sighed.

"You're ringht." I sighed back, reliecing my long, pointed nails.

After they explained everything they showed the first competers on the bored. Takara vs Kabuto. I grew a smirk on my face. I'll finally kill him.

Everyone but us left the areana and I just sighed and crossed my arms, loosing my smirk. "Well this won't do any good." I sighed.

"Getting scared already, Takara?" He questioned with a match of my prievious expression.

"Ha! You wish! The only thing I'm getting is bored, I hate making the first move so I'll be waiting for you but you over think everything and take forever so I'm just going to take a nap over here." I sighed, turning my back on him.

He through kuni at me. "Oh no you don't!" He yelled. I turned around and sighed as the kuni came into contact with me they turned into butterflies. A whisper of the fluttering wings comforted my ears as the insects flew by me.

"That won't work, you know that close combat is my strong point so you stay away but it's also yours, also you can't touch me from there, but I could kill you with a click of my fingers from where ever you are." I grinned. I pulled out my violin. I won't take him into my mind or I'll kill everyone here so I think I'll just torture him in this world. "I didn't write anything for you, I'm sorry, I didn't have enough time so I'll do a cover. What song to sing?" I thought out loud.

"So you're going to try and drive me to suicide? You should know by now that I can escape that." He spat, keeping his over conferdant smirk.

"I don't need to drive you to suicide by taking you to another world, no, that's only one thing me and my violin can do. I can torture you in this world just as easily." As I said that I heard gasping and hearts racing. "Hello by evanescence!" I grinnedd through my mask and started playing. "Play ground, school bell rings again." I smiled as I sung he hit the ground with fear surrounding him as my voice overflowed his ears with the soft, mellow tone of my voice. "Rain clouds come to play again, has no one told you she's not breathing? Hello, I'm your mind giving you some one to talk to, hello." 

With that he screamed so loud he coughed up blood that came from his self damaged lungs from such fear overtaking him in a screaching, painful vibration to the ears of everyone in the areana. "No! Shut up! Don't you go on about peoples hearts? Do you even have one?!"

"No, I don't think I do, anymore." I smiled as I put my violin away when I got bored and annoyed at him overtaking my voice with his painful screaches of agony. "I havn't felt it since this time four years ago. Right before our very eyes, you watched as well, didn't you?" I smiled, looking up at the dreamy, blue sky with the curved, fluffy patterns of the clouds.

"I remember, she was weak and pitiful, just like you!" He hissed at me and his look of fear turned into a look of cockieness, matching his now calm and spitful voice.

I got so pissed off, I ripped off the cloth over my eyes and activated my sharingan over my rinnegan. "Sharingan!" I was loud and heared everyone gasp again. I ran at him without thinking of course as where my iris should be, turned red with three six like dots inside the red iris and the should be white space of my eye turning an ebony colour matching my pupil.