Beauty and love? What are they?

I've been hanging out with Sakura and Ino latley. They've been amazed by me and less scared since I made Sasuke laugh so hard that day. I was feeling something good but I didn't know what it was. Happieness? I wouldn't know. I forgot the day my sister died right before my eyes but my first friends were pleading to give me a make over. I was refusing. "You could never make me look pretty even if you tried so don't bother." I sighed.

"Don't be modest, Takara-chan! You're pretty but we want to see how many guys you can make pass out." Ino eyed me with a smile. She's actually really sweet at times when Sasuke isn't around.

"I'm not being modest." I sighed with a look of laziness on my face, my inner Shikamaru coming out.

"Well, if you think you're that unattractive then all the more reason to let us play with your looks." Sakura smiled sweetly as we stood in the middle of the streets. "Tell you what, we'll take you shopping for a beautiful dress of your approval and we'll match the colours with the make up and your hair to be a supprise."

I sighed. She had a point with my low self esteem giving more of a reason for them to go through with this but I had no money. "But I have no money to pay for a pretty dress." I pouted.

"You won't need any." Ino smirked. "I got this from my mother but this coupon expires tomorrow and the dresses at the shop are very pretty but I already have everything from there so you can use it." My eyes grew big and innocent as she held out the card valued at $150.

"A-are you sure?" I asked timid as I eyed the card.

"Of course!" They spoke in unison with sweet smiled covering there pretty faces. These girls do get annoying but they're the olny friends I'd ever had and I loved them to bits.

"Fine, I'll do it!" I sighed with a smile to be dragged off to the shop. I ameadiatly layed eyes on a beautiful lolita dress. It was a royal blue with ruffled straps, a massive bow in the middle of the bust, a black and blue laced corset with silk rope to tighten it and a gathered blue skirt, decorated with black lace and matching bows. "That one is beautiful." My eyes were lost in it's beauty.

"Nice pick." Sakura smiled at Ino and got me to try it on.

After a while we went to Sakura's house to do my make up and hair. I felt tugging and pulling of my hair and tickling and itching of my face as they practically attacked me with clips, product, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. "Why are we even doing this?" I asked as they got excited at my finished look.

"You'll see." They smiled. They got dressed up in pretty outfits too. Sakura was wearing a beautiful, baby pink strapless dress with a frilly, short skirt, printed with cherry blossems as her name states. Her hair was in a bow and in the middle of the shining ribbon was the same flower as printed on her pretty dress.

Ino was wearing purple. Her side part was clipped back with lavender and her dress had a sweet heart neck-line as the haulter-neck hooked over her head. It had frills at the skirt as well and was gathered like my skirt with robbon at her torso, looking like a corset. They led me outside with my eyes covered. "Can I open my eyes, yet? I haven't even seen myself!" I complained.

"Not yet, we need to get there first." Sakura spoke with a swwet tone to her polite voice as she lead me with her hand to my spine.

"Yeah, besides; you'll be able to see how pretty you are by everyones reactions." Ino had the same sweet tone. "Are you sure you don't know where you are?" She asked.

"Yeah, I haven't released my butterflies because they've been so tired since the exams and Gaara." I giggled. Hand to lips.

I felt doors open, heaps of heart beats and gasping as we walked in. "Okay, open your eyes." Sakura smiled removing her hand from my face.