The wrong name.

"If you hate him that much, Sasuke." I stated, in my world, showing him his brother just standing there before dispercing into crows. "Don't follow in his footsteps." I stared up at him, through my lashes. I felt the blue moon glow in the onyx sky. Everything except for the moon and sky in negitives. It was scary but beautiful. 

I took him back to reality, staring at me in shock the Uchiha grabbed my wrist and ran, fast and swiftly. His headband dropped and fell from his head and got scratched on the rocks below. "Sasuke!" Naruto screamed out.

"Sasuke, wait a second." We paused and I turned to see the blond fox running at us with anger and pain. "Sorry, Uzumaki." I raised my hand to have his head smack to my palm and he colapsed in a genjutsu.

"Come on." Sasuke gripped my wrist tighter and pulled me in towards him. I was spun around by the force and caught by his lips. I'm addicted. We pulled back and ran off again.

The hide out was dark and tattered. The stairs went on for ages and begun to hurt my feet. I growled and my face turned into an expression of pure hate. "Imarne." The medical nin aknoloaged.

"Shut it, Kabuto!" I snapped as I walked past the mega shit head, Sasuke following behind me. "Farther has changed vessles, hasen't he?" I asked without making eye contact.

"Yes." He followed behind Sasuke, no heart beat, silent breaths. Bad sighns.

We came to see him bandaged and differnt. His hair was short and silver but his skin was still lighter then white. "Farther." I spat but it was gentle considering my hate for him and his medical companion.

"Well done, Takara." His voice was sadistic as always and haunted by echos of hisses through the walls.

"I'm going to my room." I hissed and walked away, leaving Sasuke with them. "Fuck!" I cursed in pain, cletching my neck in a violent whisper.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked, looking to the back of my head.

"Don't mind her, Sasuke. The poor girl has felt the pain in her neck ever since she cut off her curse mark, it's still there though." With that I ran down the stairs to my room, slamming the door behind me as it echoed down the hall. I can't believe he told him that! My Farther would tell Sasuke such a thing? What the fuck!? I was ten years old!

The room was big and had an ensuite only a little smaller. The bed was only a single and had boaring sheets, the desk next to it was a dark, wooden, splintered piece of shit with a shards of a shattered mirror covering the top of it. I picked up a shard and pulled my hair back over my shoulder to show myself the scar I made myself four years ago after watching my sister screach in pain before she died. "Barstard!" I cursed. My fingers trailed the shiny scar and sent back memories.

"Nnnnn! Ta-kara, don't w-wor-ry, okay? Everything will be fine." Her hand clinged to mine with a strong grip as I stared at her through blind, tear filled eyes.

"But-" I was cut off by her.

"No buts!" She whinced making my hand reflex and grip to her hand with my other, too. "But if anything does happen I want you to have something."

I heard a knock at the door, snapping me out of my memory. "It's open." I called as I flicked my hair back and placed the shard of glass down on the table again.

I felt my shoulders being griped and forcing me to spin on my heals. Sasuke had his expression stern as he held my hair back from my shoulders to show him the scar. "Fuck, woman." He crused, his eyes grew slightly bigger but he kept his fetures stern. He traced his fingers gently along the outline of the messy circle, his other hand glided up my neck, slowly and gently to my cheek, his thumb tracing circles under my eye. "Why?" He whispered, a noise barly there.