Runaway with me.

I started to head back to the hotel but I heard something. Sakura and Sasuke. It's time. I disperced into butterflies to go home to grab my packed bag and disperced again to return. Listening in. "Sakura, thank you for everything." With that he hit her to the head.

Her lashes started to fall to her cheeks. "Sasuke." She whispered as she fell to have him catch her and place her on the cold, hard bench.

"That was a bit harsh." I smirked as I stared at the Uchiha's profile.

"Don't tell me you're going to plead me to stay as well?" He looked to me from the corner of his hollow eye.

"No, I guess I have to explain everything now, don't I?" I sighed, looking up at the stars.

"Explain what?" He turned his head to stare at me with a stern look on his pale face.

I sighed, closing my eyes and opened them again to meet his gaze. "I was told to keep an eye on you, I wasn't expecting it to go so far but I was also meant to get close to you. Sasuke, Orochimaru is my farther and I cannot control you but I do suggest you take Sakura's advice and don't go to him. He told me to return with you so he'd use your body for another vessle but if we move slowly he'll have to use another and therfore you'll have around two years to gain power then I'll have to kill him." I explained, not resieving any responce in return.

He turned his back to me, spinning on his heals. "Let's go, then." His low toned voice was music to my ears and made a smile tug at the corners of my lips. 

A few minutes later we met them. Sound ninja four. With that mark that turned them into monsters. They grovled before Sasuke's feet. "Oh wow."

"Why the sudden change of attitude?" Sasuke raised his eye brow but kept his dominant tone.

"We're sorry about before, we were told that when you came you'd lead us." Sakon said with a gentle voice, still in a bow. "Takara!" He hissed at me.

"Tsh, you'd like me to get on my knees wouldn't you?!" I hissed and rolled my eyes.

Sasuke gave me a smirk before turning back to the lowered sound ninja four. "Like I care, let's go." I gave back a smirk to him. We all started walking again for about an hour before we came to a hault. Shit. "What's going on?" Sasuke asked with a stong, dark tone.

"Sorry, Orochimaru told us we wern't to let you live from this point onward." Sakon spoke. I hate him.

"You're not going to do what I think you are, are you?" I asked with a hiss and anger painted over my face. "My farther told you to take him to second state already!?"

He nodded. "What is second state?" Sasuke asked.

"Second state of the curse mark, it's a power boost that turns you into a monster at your will but the catch is you have to die first." I explained.

"Can I trust them to actually follow through and give me this power instead of me just being killed?" He turned to me, giving a stern look.

"Since the order is from my farther and I'm here, yes. But it's still a bad idea." I muttered as I watched a pill being handed to him. I watched him take it with a gut-stabbing swollow to my ears. He collapsed and they placed him into a coffin before we ran off again. My heart raced in fear at that replaying in my mind, over and over. I felt sick. Shit. We made camp for the night, silence came from me, only silence. I was stearing at the coffin with wide, hollow eyes, full of nothing-ness until sleep over took me to a dream land of everything I wanted and didn't.

Morning forced my eyes open again to see that coffin instead of a pale, raven haired boy stearing back at me. Shit. We headed out again. Quickly. Another flaw in my plan to stop my farther, until I heard farmilar voices.