This is war.

I waited patiently for the feeling to run up through my feet and into my chest, the deep, deep base sounds amazing, espessually when you can feel it in your heart, literally. "I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated or if you're staring at the edge of the world, keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision but I can see that it has to be your love that I've been dreaming of and if we climb this high I swear we'll never die." The soft notes fist, echoing through darkness within the hideout untill I repeat the same poetry in a louder and higher pitch that really overwhelmbs the mind.  "I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated or if you're staring at the edge of the world, keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision but I can see that it has to be your love that I've been dreaming of and if we climb this high I swear we'll never die! I'll never die, yeah!"

Right now was the big moment for Sasuke and I, as in a whole lot of training for us and moutiple laughing fits for Itachi. "I'm impressed but remember that I know you so it's going to be more dificult for you to keep me guessing."

I rolled my eyes at the repeted sentance. "I know, I know, but I could still kick your arse."

"Tsk, whatever you think,  Imarne." Itachi's chuckle was spirit lifting and took my mind off how creepy Madara was and the fact that there is a fucking war happening. "Your go, Sasuke."

"Whatever." The smooth sigh that escaped the hot lips of the dark Uchiha made me smirk. I knew he picked up why when he squinted his eyes at me, before landing on the ground from the strange skeleton creature.

I spun to watch him stare at me in that way, before turning again and jumping up to sit up on the skeleton, where Sasuke was. "Sasuke, don't hold back." Itachi's calm tone is sometimes haunting, in a good relaxing way but still made me worry, a little.

I suddenly felt farmilar footsteps and jumped from the skeleton to land in silence and begun to wonder towards the haunting steps. I took soft quiet steps toward the de ja voo. Once the sound of such a voice hit my ears I gasped in silence. Kabuto had absorbed my Farthers Chakra. Bad, bad, bad, awful, horrible outcome. I stood shaken listening to words that scratched at ear drums. Kabuto and Madara speaking of Edo Tensei and Sasuke and Me and Itachi and Izari and everything was words of hell.

I shook, I quivered, bit my lip until I bled, I imagined the worse outcome of all.. Kabuto was going to revive my older Sister and make her fight me. That disgusting, evil, swine of a spy was going to use Izari like she was his own little toy.

"Takara." I gasped and spun around, quickly to land in the pale arms of my dark angel. I clinged to him like my life depened on it and shook in his embrace. "What's wrong?" He whispered, gliding his fingers through my hair.

"We were right about the Edo Tensei but I herd Kabuto imply that he'd use Izari to get to me." I whispered.

"Itachi has that covered, if he dose use Izari then Itachi will give her back her free will."

I took my head from his chest and raised a brow. "What do you mean?" The young Uchiha glided his fingers over my eye lids and lashes and I giggled. "Of course, you boys and your Sharingan eyes."

"What about you?" He smirked.

"Mine are copies, not original Dojutsu." I smirked back, snaking my arms around his neck.

"Cheater." He laughed and laid kisses apon lusting and unworthy lips. "I love you."