The heart of stone cracks.

"Die!" My scream was echoing through both of their ears and bouncing off the stingy, dusty walls. My kunai came closer and closer toward him until.... Shatter.....The scene shattered.

"I can see through genjutsu, Takara. You know that, very well." Sasuke hissed at me, slipping his fingers under the wrapping around his wrist to reviel summoning seals. His fingers caught the shuiken as it appeared out of thin air, in a white cloud before he swung the weapon through the rope around his wrists. "Get out of my way, Takara." He ordered, taking the shuriken down the rope over his torso.

"You have to kill me, first." I smiled, sweetly, like I used to. "I won't let you lay a finger on him! He may be the brother you always hated but he was like family to me, he was there for me when Izari died and dispite how much I talk about how painful it was loosing her, he filled the void, even if it was just a little, it was enough to convince me to smile." 

His eyes grew while I spoke as my words echoed off the walls and through his mind. "What?! Itachi, there for someone? Anyone? What bullshit are you hallucenating, now?!" He hissed.

"You want me to show you more memories?" I asked, raising an eye brow and dropping my smile.

"Memories my arse! They were just lies you created to heal yourself! Face reality, Takara; I will kill him, whether I have to kill you or not!" He hissed those words and came running at me with chidori.

I made my hand signs to fast, even for the sharingan, even for me as I moved. "Water style; water dragon jutsu!" I hissed, raising my hands above my head as the clear liquid formed the mythical creatures figure, before I slammed my hands down over the top of the youngest Uchiha as he deactivated his chidori for his own saftey as the dragon showered over him, crashing against his body and the concrete floor. I made more invisible hand signs as he came running, agian. "Crystal release; Jade crystal prison!" I hissed, having that sparkling, clear hue of redish-pink climb around him in a trap.

"Fuck you!" He hissed through clenched teeth.

"Been there, done that." I sighed, spinning on my heals. "Tell him or he'll die." I spat at a non-moving Itachi.

"As long as his eyes stay in contact." He sighed, calmly, holding back the tears. 

"You seek the Eturnal. Baka, I can give you the Eturnal without stealing his eyes." I sighed, making both of the Uchiha siblings freeze and tense up.

"Eturnal?" Sasuke managed to breathe out. His voice echoing through the crystal, surrounding him.

"You know about how the Mangekyo Sharingan causes blindness, right? Steal your siblings eyes and you can use the technique over and over for no side affect to take place." I mumbled.

"You did as I instructed and read through the inscription?" Itachi hummed, reffuring to when he commited the massecure. "Good."

"Shut up, Itachi!" Sasuke hissed through his teeth, once again. "Takara, what do you mean when you say you can give the Eturnal?"

I sighed and slapped my palm over my forhead. "Kekkei Genkai, people! Aren't you listening?" I took in a breath and collapsed my arm to my side, again. "Let me explain. The Imarne clan could menipulate chakra in the mind; stealing memories, copying other Kekkei Genkai and ninjutsu styles, whether they'd been mastered or not and these all include dojutsu. When we take this chakra our adapting abilities can strech it's power and mould it into any shape or form we like. For example I can copy my Eturnal Mangekyo Sharingan's chakra and implant it into anyone I wish and make it into a whole new technique." I saw, felt and heard Itachi sit up, quickly. "We could also show people our memories, something Izari did the day I watched her die. This was the last mission she gave me and her death wish so I'm making sure that it'll be a success. Itachi, that's why if you don't tell Sasuke the truth I'll kill him, right before your eyes."