Thirteen

Blake

We've been in the car for about 15 minutes, and awkward doesn't even begin to cover what the atmosphere is like. Niall is driving with Liam in the passenger seat, that leaves Harry and Louis in the back row, and Zayn and myself in the middle.

I want to make it clear they didn't get me into the car with ease. I put one heck of a fight, if I do say so myself. It took 3 of them to get me in. Louis on the outside and Zayn and Niall on the inside.

"So Blake, I was wondering if you would mind if we asked some question..." Harry trailed off behind me. "To get to know you better, that is!" He quickly added at the end.

I shrugged and gave a single nod of my head.

All of a sudden, the boys spitting questions my way.

"What's your favorite style music?" Zayn asked. Before I could answer, Liam butted in.

"What's your biggest fear?" Again I couldn't answer, because now Louis butted in.

"What's your favorite animal?"

By now, I just sat quietly until they all asked a question, so I could just ask them all at once.

"What's your favorite food?" Questioned Niall.

Then finally Harry asked his, "When's your birthday?"

They all stared at me intently. Waiting impatiently for knowledge on me.

"Red, heights, Fish, Soup, and August 23rd." I answered.

Before they pull ask anymore, we pulled up a long drive way into a massive house.

"Welcome home, Blake." They all said in unison.

*261* Words.