Twenty-Nine

"What?!"

Blake

Oh no, no, no. This wasn't supposed to happen. Please let this be a dream.

"Blake! Is Harry right?" He doesn't let me answer, as if I was going to, before he speaks again, "Harry, where?"

"On her stomach," his voice cracks as the tears leave red streak marks down his face, and red puffy eyes. He wipes them away, but the redness is still evident.

"Zayn, place her down on the couch, lads, please help hold her down." Louis also looks close to tears, but you can see the anger on his face.

Zayn

I try to get off the recliner, but Blake is struggling to be let free.

"Lads, I can't get up. A little help?"

Liam jogs over and takes the resistant girl into his muscular arms, and walks her over to the couch. The gently places Blake onto the sofa and we all surround her. The salty tears don't hold themselves back as they make her emotions clear to us. Leaving her blue eyes looking lubricated, and vibrant. It's the only bright thing in this situation.

Liam and Niall take an arm, and hold them above her head. I take both of her legs, so she doesn't kick at us, while we try to get a view of her stomach. Harry is crouching down next to her head trying to comfort her as they both continue to cry, Harry from grief, her from terror.

I know this situation is terrifying for her, we just want to see. To help. But she thinks we want to hurt her.

Blake

"Get off, get off, get off of me! Please!" I plead to no avail, they continue holding me down. "Please, don't hurt me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The apologies spill out of my mouth as Louis reaches down and pulls my shirt up, revealing my paintings.

They all gasp.

"Please let me go."

Louis

This is worse than I could have imagined. I stopped the shirt just below her barely formed, but still there breasts, for some modesty. But I can still she some scars going past the shirt. Every inch is covered. I can tell her ran out of room as some have slashes going through them.

Most are scars, some only scabed over, and the rest look fresh, still blood drops.

This is what she was doing in the bathroom.

I'm going to be sick.

"Louis..." Liam is the first one to speak, the rest of us are still in shock. "Lou, we need to take her to a hospital, a couple of these look infected. She needs antibiotics. Fast. Who knows how long she's had infections."

I only nod in response, and pull her shirt down, knocking the rest of of their trance. I pull her up and race out the door. With the lads hot on my tail.

Without a second though, Harry is racing through traffic to the merest hospital. As we park, Harry doesn't even lock the door as we all race up to the entrance. Screaming for assistance.

Two young nurses rush over to us.

"Please help,"