Twenty-Two

Sorry guys, my birthday was Yesterday plus it's spring break, so here's a little something.

A new side to Blake is going to appear.

387 words

Vote!!

Louis

Getting Blake into the car wasn't difficut. No fighting, cursing, pulling, or screaming. Just silence. I'm getting worried.

"Hey, Boo, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Wow, okay miss Snippy.

"Okay... If you say so." I pretend I believe her, but I know somethin's up.

I toss Niall a look, but he's in deep thought. Harry don't let me down.

I look at him only to find him looking at me as well, we both give each other the same look and a nod to Blake.

Haha curly fucks got me.

Finally.

Surrounded by idiots I tell ya.

Every single one of em.

We pull up to the Vacation house, (Blake doesn't know that, she thinks this is our accual house. Shh.) The child lock on the car door prevents it from opening from the inside. She sighs and leans back, waiting to be let out.

Zayn runs to the door to let her out, but she's just sitting, no sign of moving. He looks to me and I shrug. Zayn looks at her again and picks her up, carrying her to the house. I'm walking behind them and she looks empty. Hopeless.

Zayn

Carrying Blake was like carrying a sleeping infant. Light and little effort. I think somethings wrong.

This isn't the girl whom we've adopted, she's not helpless and depending. She's strong willed and defiant. What's changed?

Walking into the front door, and in the front room I go to set her down when something that blew my mind happend. She clung onto me, whimpering with watery eyes.

Something happened.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I comfort. I don't want her to think is wrong to want us, but I don't want her to cry either.

She shakes her head and clings on tighter. I'm still bending over slightly, so I pick her up again and sit, her in my lap. She's molded herself onto me. I look at Harry and Liam and they're just as shocked as I am.

I rub her back as a comforting matter. She tenses but doesn't show any sign moving away.

I think we need to have a little chat later.