Forty-One

I don't have an excuse other than my life sucks.

"Hello boys, and Blake." Simon says. Staring right at me, in Louis' arms.

"Hey, Simon!" The boys greeted him. They didn't seem to be phased by his unbelievable amount of power and intimidation coming from him. They must be used to it, I guess.

"And what do we have here? Hello Blake, my name is Simon. But, you can call me uncle Simon. I'm in charge of Syco Records and Manage the boys." He says, with a gentle smile, on his obviously aging face. Even though he's smiling, I can tell he's not my biggest fan.

Simon continued to ask me questions about myself and told me more about him.

"If you ever feel the need to get away from these headaches, call me and you can come play at my house. I have a pool and other fun stuff you can do." He tells me, seriously.

I nod, "Thank you." I say with a small smile.

That's never going to happen.

"So, lads, what are your plans for today?" Simon Asks.

"We were hoping to go shopping for Blake, today. We only got her the basics, since we didn't know anything about her." Louis explains, "Why? What's up?"

"Nothing of importance," Simon tells them. "So Blake, who is your favorite Disney princess?" I guess he's back to asking me question.

"What's a Disney?" I have never heard of that before. Is it a person? It must be a big deal to the guys cause they staring at me with gobsmacked faces.

"Do you know what Toy Story is?!" Liam asks me, still looking shocked.

I shake my head.

"Okay, that's it, movie night after shopping!" he exclaims. "Let's go lads, the sooner shopping is done, the sooner gets to see the greatest movie of all time!"

The rest of them don't put up must protest about leaving or the movie night, so they start saying their goodbyes.

"See ya later Simon!" Niall walks up and gives him a side-hug thing and walks towards the door, followed my Zayn and Liam who do the same. Simon walks up to me and lifts his hand in the air.

It all happened too fast, one second his his is rising and the next I'm hugging onto Louis' legs like a small child, sobbing.

Simon look so confused on what just happened, and Harry is trying to get me off Louis' legs, but I'm clinging onto him for dear life.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I hear myself chant, but I didn't even realize I was talking until I heard my voice.

"Blake! Blake, honey, it's okay!" Louis reaches down and tries to coax my hands to let his pants and legs go. His small, but larger than mine, hands run over mine that are gripping onto his pants so tight my nails are digging into this leg.

Harry's on my side, his huge hand running up and down my back and he's peppering kisses in my hair, telling me that no one was going to hurt me, that none of them would ever let anything hurt me.

As I'm listening to Harry's words, I guess my grip slacked. Louis detaches my hand from his jeans and grabs my arm to bring me forward. Harry stands up and Louis pulls me up off the ground, into his arms. I feel the rest of the lads walk around us and rub my back and tell me everything is okay.

We stand like that for what felt like eternity. I honestly just want to go home and sleep. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to leave.

My thoughts are cut off my Louis handing me over to Zayn and walking over to Simon.