Twenty

Blake

"Hey Asshats!"

"Blake!"

"Oh My Gawd!"

"It's really you!"

"Did you just curse at me, young lady?! I'm so happy you're back!"

"Boo!"

They all shout, running at me. Shit shit shit, get me out of these motherfuckin- I'm cut-off in my own freaking head when Harry pulls me up, well tries seeing as though I'm still tied to this cheap chair. I'm in Harry's arms when Zayn comes and attempts to pull me into his own.

"Haz let her go!"

"I just got her!" 

Oh my fucking god these pre-madonnas. 

"Here's an idea... Get me out of these damn handcuffs and put me down!"

Harry looks at me and turns me slightly in his arms so he can see the cuffs. He then looks back at me.

"What did you do?!" He screams in fear for what the damages might cost them.

"Tried to buy a hotel room. Can you put me down?!"

"Sorry. I'm not letting you go, unless it's with one of the boys." Harry says with a smirk.

"Hey Haz, mind sharing? We want to hug her to ya know." Liam says with a big smile on his face.

"The Handcuffs!" 

"Yeah, here Li." Liam walks up and sweeps me up in his arms."

"I was really worried. Please don't do that again."

"No promises, now the cuffs?" He looks at me with that damn fatherly look. "Don't look at me like that."

Next I get passed to Niall, then Zayn, and now finally Louis.

"I'm really glad we found you, boo." Louis gives me a sad smile, tears in his eyes.

Why? He doesn't even know me?

I can't reply before Vince walks into the lobby.

"Well, glad you boys are here, need you to come back and sign somethings, before we can release her."