Twenty-six

Self harm ahead.
I do not not condone self harm. If any of my readers do, stay strong, I love you 💜

22 votes

Blake

The boys surround me. All 5 of them have a emotion crossing their eyes. Sadness, fear, even anger.

"You better start talking." Louis voice booms again.

I shake my head, shrinking into the blankets. I cover my head, but I doesn't last, as Harry takes me in his lap.

I see all the boys have taken a seat around us, still staring at me.

"Will you tell us what you've been through?" Harry asks from behind me, cautiously.

"Why? Huh? Why is it so important to you? Why do you want to know so badly?" I ask.

"We want to know, so we can understand." Liam pitches in.

I snap my head to stare at him.

I narrow my eyes at Liam.

"...Understand? You want to understand?!" I yell. I hate talking about my past. No one at the orphanage ever questioned me about my past after the incident a couple weeks after my arrival. No one really talked to me about anything, except Skylar.

"Yes, boo. That's all we want, is to understand." Niall says softly.

"Okay, understand this. Ever since I couldn't walk, I've been a punching bag. Steven and Kayla didn't want a child. They wanted to drink, fuck and get high all day. They didn't want to give that life up. So they didn't. Whenever Steven has high or drunk and Kayla wasn't home, he would rape me. For hours on end. No stopping until she came home and he would go and fuck her. While I was alone in the dark, moldy basement. Crying, bleeding, aching, sore, and abused. No one care about me and know one will. I'm sick of life. I'm sick of living. I just want it to end. I want it all to end!" At the end of my rant. I realize what I've said and I start crying.

I feel a few hands on my back. And I start up all over again.

"Stop! Don't touch me! I don't need you, I don't need anyone. I've made it this far on my own. Why would I need someone now?!" I jump off Harry's lap and run unstairs to my room.

The door shuts and I look for my only friend. They sing to me.

I cautiously walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I slide down so I'm in front of the door.

I hold my shirt up and 7 slices later, I feel relife. Three more and I'm done.

The blood glides down and I wipe it off before they can stain my pants. While I clean up, I feel better than when I came up.

Finally peace.

Louis

My poor baby

Zayn

What sick fuck would do such a think to such a beautiful girl?

Harry

Oh my god

Liam

Why?! Why is life so unfair?

Niall

If I ever see them, I will kill them.