Eighteen

This was supposed to be a lot longer :'( Stupid wattpad.

Rejects- 5sos

Blake

It's been a week. A week of no posters no amber alert, nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it. Okay fine, maybe a little disappointed that they haven't tried to find me. But I need remind to myself that I'm just a lost cause. A charity case. They're probably happy I'm gone, one less responsibility. 

I walk threw the doors of my fifth hotel in this past week, all under different names, don't want the police to find the connection. As if they're even looking...

I walk up to the front desk where a pretty blonde stands scrolling on a desktop computer.

I look down at my money, triple checking I will have enough for two night when she starts talking to me.

"Hello Missy, how may I help you?" She asks with confusion and humor written all over her face.

"Yeah, a room for two nights." I tell her handing the money up onto the counter. Hopefully this goes as well as the rest have.

"I'm sorry to tell you, I can't help you." She tells me. My face falls.

"Why?"

"I can only give you a room if I see a parent/guardian here with you, which you don't. So I'm going to have you either go get them, or exit the building since you have no business here, little girl." She says snobbily.

"Look," I read her name tag, "Elizabeth, can't you make an exception?"

"Get out or I'll call the polic-" Before she finishes a very familiar man in uniform walks in.

"I'm here about a child?" The man of the hour questions, before locking eyes with me. He sees the hatred in my eyes, but doesn't look away. Maybe he won't recognize me.

"Blake?" 

Shit