Thirty-Five

24 votes! You guys can do this! Let's goooo!

Guys my 5sos concert is in 3 days (July 30th) and I can't breathe. 😭

You can follow me and add me on Insta and Sc

Insta: beebo._.girl

Sc: sgdc1993

Anyways, this story is dedicated to NicoleRankin1. Thank you soo soo soo much for all your positive feedback! It really means alot!

On with the story

Louis

Blake was released yesterday. The house has been unusually quiet. It's kind of disturbing. Not much exchange between us and Blake. She hasn't said much since the whole 'daddy' ordeal.

It means a lot to me that she is starting to open up to us. We love her already. I'm happy she's in our lives. I'm happy that we have the opportunity to turn her life. Her hell filled horror life, into a fairytale. Make all of her wishes come true. Because she deserves it. No child deserves the pain brought upon her by her awful parents.

I can't talk about this. And I wasn't even there. I can't imagine what it's like in her young mind, having to live with those memories.

Zayn, Harry and I are watching a program on tv. I'm not much paying attention. My mind is too preoccupied.

Liam went to go pickup Blake's antibiotics from the chemist and Niall is cooking lunch. Mac and cheese.

"Guys, I'm going to go check on Blake." I get up and I see Harry look at me. "Wanna come, Haz?" I can see how much her cares for her. I know he wants her to become as close with him as she is to me.

"Sure, let's go." He gets up and rushes upstairs before I could even get out of the room.

I shake my head with a smile and run to catch up.

We walk to the dark stain oak door and knock. When we receive no reply, we share a worry glance at each other and walk in.

"Blake? Honey? You in her-" I cut myself off when I see Blake in her bed, sleeping.

We slowly walk in and move towards the bed. As we were are about to sit down on the bed. Blake sits up and starts shaking and panting, salty tears running down her beautiful face.

Blake

I sit up straight, panting and shaking. I taste my salty tears as they stream down my face.

These dreams are horrible. Constant reminders of what I I've had to go through in my 12 years of life.

I don't notice I'm not alone, until I feel a pair of arms wrapping around me pulling me towards their warm chest.

They startle me, but I soon melt into they're touch, and my tears keep coming. I hold onto their arms and bury my face into the muscular bicep. He strokes my hair with one hand and I feel a smaller hand start rubbing my back.

"Shhh, I know, honey. It's okay. It's over." I feel Harry's chest rumble as he speaks to me.

It takes me a while to calm down and when I do, I slowly pull away from Harry and Louis sitting on my bed, looking very worried.

"Don't look at me like that." I whisper, and wipe my tears away.

"Like what?" Louis asks, confused.

"Like you care," He looks shocked at my reply and before be could reply, Harry buts in.

"Want to talk about your nightmare? I heard it helps? We are hear to listen."

I look at him, confused. Why would he willingly listen to my sob story?

"Are you sure...?" I ask uneasily.

"Of course, Blake. Of course." Louis tells me, honesty evident in his voice.

"Okay..." I'm taken back to my own personal hell. Except this time. It's only in my head. I can escape if it becomes to much. "I'm in my prison. The cold atmosphere not allowing me to have any warmth. I hear Steven and Kayla fighting. I hear something shatter and her screaming about some coke. Then the door slams and I hear Steven shout in anger.

The basement door opens and I see him rushing down the unstable steps.

He starts shouting at me. Saying it's all my fault. That he wishes that I would have never been born. At this point, so do I.

I'm pleading him to let me go. Please don't do this! I'm your daughter! I'm only eight years old.

My pleads go unheard as he mercilessly takes his anger out on me. I feel him, painfully inside me. All I can do is lay there as he continues his onslaught, upon my innocent body.

As he finishes, my tears have stopped. It's no use. They are not going to make an impact on him. It'll only make him madder.

Just as I thought my pain was over, I hear him grab is belt." The sobs take over and I can't continue. From the look on Louis and Harry's face, I can tell they don't want me to, either.