Thirty

Liam

Turns out that Blake has so many old infections, that they needed to perform surgery to clear only a fraction infections.

They said without being brought in, he would have given her a month before she died.

Only a month. One month too late and we could have lost her.

One month of being oblivious to the truth.

She needs help. Not just us.

So she now has an appointment to a therapist in 3 weeks. She'll have to say in the hospital for 2 and we are giving her a few days to get situated back at home, and lay down some rules.

1. No knives not in a child lock drawer.
2. No razors without put away in child lock area.
3. Blake is not allowed to be alone. Until she's better. Not even in the bathroom.

We will get her better.

But for know, I'm sitting in a plastic chair with Louis sitting next to the bed. And Harry and Zayn sitting opposite. Niall is down and the cafeteria getting us coffee and something to nibble on.

The only thing comforting in this room is the steady sound of the heart monitor. It's the only thing letting me know that she's okay at the moment.

She's go more cords that are pumping antibiotics as we speak that I can count. She couldn't move I'd she wanted too. Blake would tear one out. Now that I'm really looking at her, I can see how skinny she is. Her cheeks are all sunken in and her arm are skin and bones. You can see the veins and bones in her hands.

It looks awful. How did we not see this before? How were we so oblivious?

Blake

I'm in the hospital.

Shit.

I'm awake. But pretending to sleep so I don't have to face the lads.

I don't have the strength. Physically or mentally.

Why did they have to find out? I was fine! I had it under control, until they brought in here and fucked it all too hell! I'm screwed! Fuck!

Dammit! Fuck!

My breathing increases as my anger rises and my heart monitor starts speeding up.

I need to calm down before they know I'm awake.