heather vs crysantha

"What. The. Fucking. Poop." This is all Crysantha says as we all sit her down at the dinner table to tell her the big news about Heathers pregnancy.

It was a shock to all of us, 2 of us pregnant with Daddy Zayn. Zayn invited Niallz Harry Louis and Leeeeum. Basically our dinner table is like 100 foot long.

"I'm sorry." Zayn says, putting his head down. but I saw that fucker lowkey wink at Heather. My kik went off and Heather just sent me a link to a porno. I open it and it plays so loud.

"GIMMME Dat FUCling nIGGEr Dick!!" The girl moans loudly. I scream and turn it off. I start crying and Heather starts masterbating then Zayn tells her masterbating will kill the fetus then Heather cries cuz she think her baby inside her be dead. Then Niall plays the guitar to make everyone feel better and Harry and Louis lowkey start jacking eachother off and Leeeeum and Lexi and Ronald start playing chess.

Crysantha sits quietly and so does Zayn. They look sad. Crysantha doesn't look exactly sad, just emotionless.

Sense forever Crysantha never date. She doesn't have feelings. Zayn was her tru ❤️❤️. Fuckin goals betch.

Can you imagine, your baby daddy, your world, the person who you thought would let nobody hurt you, was actually the one to hurt you.

The one who she let herself fall in love with, the one she lost her virginity to, the one who she told her deepest secrets to. Just crushed her. Not only cheated, cheated on me ( Emily) best friend Heather. Heather deserved dick but why did she chose Zayn to fall in love with.

Imagine you were Heather. You were in love with this person, you had to live with this person who only lowkey looked at your beautiful face and Heather looked like a duplicate of Ariana Grande just had an ass n tits.

Heather is beautiful, I guess Zayn just didn't notice she's more than tits and boobs and a face. Imagine your in love with Zayn but he supposedly loves Crysantha. Heather didn't hate Crysantha, just wanted to beat the fuck outta that cunt cuz she be stealing her man.

Now all y'all pregnant.

Fuck this. I need to get fucked. I grab Ronald and he gave me a quick fuck in the basement.

We come back upstairs and everyone has chilled out.

Crysantha is still silent. Me and Ronald sit down in the chair and look around. Everyone's eating the shit pizza rolls I made and drinking Heathers cum which they all think is milk.

"Zayn. Let's go." Crysantha says and holds her hand out to Zayn. They walk silently to their room. And shut the door.

Heather looks at the door still as everyone carries on with their conversations.

"Hey." I say to Heather "It's okay" I lowkey whisper to Heather. a tear drops from her eye onto her cheek.

"It's not okay. It's never going to be okay." She says as she picks up her glass of cum and sips on it.

"Yeah facts" I whisper back giving her a half hearted smile.

After the girls leave (Niall Leeeeeum Louis and Harry) we all go to our rooms. Again, I'm alone. probz cuz I'm ugly.

I go onto my Macboox pro7282828282 and type in pornhub and watch a few vids. They didn't get me wet.

Maybe that's the key to getting wet, be happy. Maybe that's the key to life, being happy. Maybe crying over that stupid boy who rejected you in the second grade isn't worth it. I think the point to life is just to be happy. It's so basic but so deep. But it's okay to be sad, right? It's okay to be sad because it's an emotion. Being sad is different from being depressed. Being happy for a second is different from being happy for ever. Being sad when your grandma dies is okay, don't let anyone tell you not to cry. Cry your fucking eyes out, it's a fucking emotion. When someone is sad about a breakup do not tell them "It could be worse". That's like saying to someone happy "Don't be happy it could be better".

Funny how I got all of this over boring ass flappy vagina whores of porn.com

PORN.COM IS THE KEY TO LIFE