tyler and hannah the indian

Men suck. That's why me and Heather have causal hookups. Her vagina ain't the same sense she birthed Jizzman.

Crabz (mine and crysanthas baby) came and vistiasted the family! Crabz likes cookies.

Crabz died of cancer yesterday. We buried her and shit.

I sit on the chain spinning while eating Taco Bell, after I took a shat me and heather went to the mall. Also 1 day old Shalissa came cuz somehow she look like a 20 year old now. lex came to. Crysantha was cumming so we didn't invite her betchz

"Mom, buy me this 10000 dolla dog!" Shalissa says pointing at a gold fish.

"Betch that's a 1 cent dead gold fish nigga!!" Lexi screams and everyone stares. All the sudden my long lost sister Hannah comes out of no where.

She been pregnant for like 10 years now. I keep tellin her it ain't no baby it a fuckin food baby. "Omg sissy!!" Hannah says trynna hug me and shit.

"bitch ya ass smell like tuna gtfo!" I scream. She rolls her eyes and her Indian boyfriend Tyler comes out of no where and jumps me.

"Betch take me wallet I got like 20 cent in that shat!" I scream. We all scream why? idk.

"Fuc ya poor slut!" Tyler screams. I scream in horror because I realize Ronald didn't pay me my dollar for this weeks blowjob. Which I don't bring up cuz that's Lexi's man and shit and Shalissas dad.

Hannah and Tyler magically disappear. Sluts.

"Mommy buy me this 10 dollar helicopter!!" Shalissa says pointing to Victoriassssjsjsjsjsns Secretskskksks.

"Omg tbh Kendal Jenner can do better than those twigs. Also tbh, why would u want skinny bitches with no fuckin ass or tits to be a VS model tf why would an A cup spend 100 bucks for a bra when ain't nobody bout to see it cuz ain't nobody about to undress an A cup 25 year old slut!" I scream at the top of my lungs and some how Heather screams the same thing and then we laugh and say this same sentence like 69 times and then get quieter each time we speak it.

"Girl stop playing u better shut the fuck up and go get this fuckin money! go get this fuckin money" Crysantha randomly screams into Maddies face. Maddie is a slave from my old cheer team and shit so she's been in our basement for like 20 years now and we just use her for sex and to wash the dirty in our belly button and shit.

"httprowanmeyer stfu ratchet anime whore!" Maddie spits in Crysanthas face and Crysantha cries cuz she cry a lot.

wait I have to tell a story that literally happened to me today
today when I was walking to practice and saw my cousin. my cousin told me to throw away his pop and he was about to waste a half full bottle of pop. So I said Kay I'll throw it away. So I walked into the bathroom and opened it up and took a huge ass drink. Little did I fucking know he had been using this pop bottle for his fucking chew.

Anyways back to my life story.

"Yall needz to chill! Fern is trynna sleep nigga." Zayn says as he rocks fern in the chair. Jizzman and Shalissa r booty shakin with Ronald and I cry cuz Shalissa be his child. Lexi is reading verses of The Holy Bible to Ronald cuz he need it and shit. Also Heather be on kik and shit texting Aj and Trent and we hate Anthony cuz he was a whore.

Also me and Jizzman are in a fight this whore trashed my room I was bouta throw hands but instead I sprayed deodorant in her hair.

I'm horny jk I hate sex I think Ima b asexual. k bye