hold me

I wake up startled and shit cuz Crysantha rub her OUSsy and I'm like Woah!

ant snapchats me suddenly I open it and it's him giving Heather a blow job.

tf HeatHeer

I wait for Crysanrha an her mom to pick me up they get here.

I get in the truck and we go down my road and her mom slides in the mud puddles dm and it cums all over her Windows!

I send crysnTha the vid of Ronald and illaighsjsjshhs.

we go to the movies  wee see like Insurgent or Asueuuedh the new one idk tf it called.

we sit down and there's a part and crysanthas mom says "Monster!" and httprowanmeyer is like um no mom stfu u stupid cunt and then a second master later the jeep comes out and crysanthas mom says AhHHHHHHHH shITNIGGAAA

and then we get kicked out of the movie cuz I kept picking my boogies.

her mom takes us to the park and sits in the car for 2992 minutes talkin bout ghosts

"Yes! Then  ghost clean room for me and I say woah! Sister possessed by ghost! Sister demons in her soul! Grandma vampire! Garlic and AHHH she said. She red she then bright red!

"Okey." Me and Crysantha get out the car and go to the bouncing tire. I am laughing so loud cuz that Una girl is like tf. and then Kelissa Callie flips me tf off! And then her mom Come and throw coats at us and crysanthas mom runs off naked we like um ok mom.

after her mom makes me and crysnTha do a photoshoot we leave. Her mom takes us to dollar store. Crysantha and me go to the bathroom but it didn't meet out expectations so we left that fucker. Crysantha mom finds a Filipino girl and the Filipino girls boyfriend ITCHED HIS AsssssSSSSSSsssss!!!!

I was so fucking disgusted tbh or whatever.

then we got our 'treats'  and went to the Chinese resteraunt where we saw Eddie who got 28 girls pregnant and we were like oh and then crysanthas mom told me about her church

ig I'm going to church with them one of these days. Crysantha kept eyeing the Chinese cooker and she fucked him and he had rice size dick!

until next time