wood

I walk into woodshop and I am ready to fight mr Ronald! it's not the Ronald you know it's a different Ronald my teacher cuz I'm gonna go to school in this chapter.

Me and Crysantha stand at our Desk by Sam, Sandra, and Lucisikaka. And Kayla.

Mr Ronald looks at me strangely and asks if I wanna go.

"Like where?" I ask.

"Fight me!!" Crysantha screams at the Liberian.

"I WAnT TO RECHExKKKkkK my BOOOK!!!!!!!" Creamy roll screams out her peek ass. It's so slsezy.

"Refuckin new bitch!" The library girl who don't know a thing about eyeliner says under her breath screaming.

"Recheck my book bitchez!" Jizzman screams.

mr h comes in and starts blinking and we all start blinking and throw yellow phones at him and pause and clap and someone plays screamo and we are all blinking and throwing phones and screaming recheck my boooooks!!!!

Mr Ronald screams and breaks my wood chunks for my pencil in half and I cry cuz I worked so long like I stood around dancing and singing for a full week like neega.

After school I go to my cheer competition with my best friend Alivia and my cheer team. We r swag

I get home finally. Crysantha is chillin drinking a glass of cum, Corpanga is sucking a boys dick... WHBnb!vbbv

"Hey guys it's me PAtRICiiA!!" the mystery boy screams as he cums in corpangas mouth.

"Get a room!!!" Heather screams as she sucks Harey styles deek.

"No neega!!l" Fuckachoo and Gertrude say as they play wth their toys they got at Christmas.

After we all cleaned up I make dinner for our  guest. I place a glass of cum in from of James or Patricia and he screams cuz he doesn't like the girls cum!!!!!!!!

"Well, I'll give you mine;)" Harry winks in his sentence cuz he's cool af.

After James receivered Harry's cum we all sat down and ate the cum and shit I made on a plate.

I sit by Heather and Bitch ass Noodle head Crysantha.

Across from me is James and he is jacking off under the table then he starts running and then cries. He sits back down and eats more.

His eyes glisten as the poop in my toilet bowl. Jk his eyes look greenish yellowish brown but he says they r brown.

James looks like a fucking hot ass baby momma I wanna fuq him but he has a boyfriend Evan so idk.

"How big ur dick?"Heather screams and James shrugs and puts 49 fingers in the air.

"Big ass deek."