baby bump pt 2

Harry moved in. Heather and Harry decided it was the best solution to save money, cause obviously Harry can't afford a home for the soon to be 3 of them, let alone gas money.

The twins, Heather is having twins btw bitch.

Their names are Fuckachoo and Gertrude.

I find myself babysitting Jasmine and Shalissa. As Harry and Heather are out getting shit for their babies and shit. And Crysantha is working the corner. She make good ass money from fuckin dudes. Sometimes girls. Sometimes both.

The 2 little girls sit at the dining room waiting for me to place macncheese and dog shit and my cum on their plates and into their glass.

"Jasmine, Hun, are you exited for a new bubba and sister?" I ask in a motherly tone. I walk over to them and place their dinner on their plates and poor a glass of cum. I sit down across from them.

"Fuck no. I'm bout to bust a cap up those bitches asses. About to fuckin rip them a new ass. Nigga wanna come at me bitch Ima throw hands!" Jasmine raps with straight face.

"Good to know!" I respond, wide eyed like the dude that comes into my 5th hour Science class who httprowanmeyer and JasmineMcQueen always has big ass eyes.

I eat my food very quickly and throw it into the sink and run into the living room. I heave the kids in the dining room and chill and watch porn on the tv. I put blue tooth on so I can hear it all throughout the house .

"Fuck me daddy!!" The black/asian girl moans as a 2 inch dick cums in her.

"Tf bigga that 2 inch ain't done shit!" I scream as I rub my clit.

"Fuck me fuck me." The girl moans.

"BEtch he is fucking u! u just don't feel it cuz it 2 inch!!" I scream louder as I squirt. Shalissa runs in front of me and gets a face full of cum.

"Hey! That tastes like my milk I drank in da fridge!!" Shalissa says smiling. I scream laughing.

"IM CRYINg!!" I say laughing like a dog cuz people say me and httprowanmeyer laugh like dogs like stfu whore suck my ass fucking dick I'll shoot ya ass

"Can I taste auntie?" Jizzman asks, smiling innocently. She has no fuckin clu. That makes me laugh harder.

"When you get older you can put your own milk in the fridge, okay babies?l" I say, still dog laughing. I got out to the porch and smoke dog shit and H2O and also am still laughing like a dog.

I felt an urge to poop so I shit like a dog off the porch. I also lit my leg up  to pee off the porch like a dog.

I snapchat some nudes and I look like a dog.

I'm a dog.